gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The boy does good, day one on the new bike and he's riding :)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The boy does good, day one on the new bike and he's riding :)  (Read 554 times)

Sink

I gave my lad his bike on his Birthday, he sat on it indoors for size, then opened his Nintendo DS and was off with that, no interest in the bike ::)

Anyway today being a nice sunny Sunday, got him padded up and Skidlid on, off to the beach we went. 4 hours later I'm having to hassle him home  :LolLolLolLol: He's riding  :4_17_5:

Went back out after a rest and he's off like a timid, wobbly pro  8) I got someone to ride with now :smitten:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

Re: The boy does good, day one on the new bike and he's riding :)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 07:31 PM »
HELL SINK

THATS COOL MAN ,,HE WILL BE SHOWIN YA HOW TO GO SOON

RUSS

b45t4rd

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 07:34 PM »
Anyway today being a nice sunny Sunday, got him padded up and Skidlid on, off to the beach we went. 4 hours later I'm having to hassle him home  :LolLolLolLol:
Went back out after a rest and he's off like a timid, wobbly pro  8) I got someone to ride with now :smitten:

Sounds like a great day to me.  :daumenhoch:

Sink

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 10:59 PM »
Anyway today being a nice sunny Sunday, got him padded up and Skidlid on, off to the beach we went. 4 hours later I'm having to hassle him home  :LolLolLolLol:
Went back out after a rest and he's off like a timid, wobbly pro  8) I got someone to ride with now :smitten:

Sounds like a great day to me.  :daumenhoch:

A great day  :daumenhoch: A chuffed lad to boot and a proud oldman of course ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:00 PM by Sink »

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 11:07 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:   

good lad !!

:daumenhoch:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 11:15 PM »

:daumenhoch:   
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

monkian

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 11:15 PM »
Great stuff 8) :daumenhoch:

Sink

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 11:42 AM »
He's got the bug  :LolLolLolLol: First thing this morning "Dad can I ride my bike to school" Off out again after school  :)

doctor-46

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 12:33 PM »
ace! can't wait until my lad is old/big enough to go for a decent ride (and take his stabilisers off)
just got myself a new bike, so I'm all ready for it!  ;D

Sink

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 01:05 PM »
My lads a bit of late starter at 8 but he's there now. just need to keep it up for a few weeks for him to gain confidence, then no doubt I'll be having to keep up with him  :LolLolLolLol:

mattuknc

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 01:24 PM »
I can't remember who posted the one a couple of weeks back who got their boy riding, but I thought, blimey our daughter has just turned 4 and still has stabilisers! (His son was 2 1/2 or something.)
So last weekend I took them off! She did really well, and again this weekend, she rode all the way to a local playground!
I know what you mean it's a great feeling watching them ride off...I then had to mention about the brakes!  ;D

Sink

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 06:31 PM »
Yea I see that vid, made me think, s@@t I need to get my arse in gear  :LolLolLolLol:

And here he is today  8)

deeman

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 08:28 PM »
bloody ell,didnt realise he was straight onto a 20" bike!!well done!just hide the DS for a couple of weeks! :daumenhoch:

Sink

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 10:29 PM »
bloody ell,didnt realise he was straight onto a 20" bike!!well done!just hide the DS for a couple of weeks! :daumenhoch:

20" all the way, go big or go home :LolLolLolLol: No need to hide the DS he's loving riding, skate park next week >:D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The boy does good, day one on the new bike and he's riding :)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx