gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Nice little score, GT race Bike
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nice little score, GT race Bike  (Read 2781 times)

raleigh round

Re: Nice little score, GT race Bike
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 07:00 PM »
Thats a stunning looking GT  :coolsmiley: :smitten: Good score

Offline martin46

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2012, 08:18 PM »
Stripped it down today, going to have to replace the stem bolts and seat clamp bolt with some nice stainless ones as they're corroded and chewed. Also unfortuantely one one of the Cantilevers has been overtightened and cracked, not sure if it can be repaired so may have to try and find a replacement for that too. Otherwise all is good and just needs a good clean up and a bit of grease. No serial number on the BB shell, just the one on the dropout. Defintately convinced this is a 1995 USA Speed Series PRO XXL from comments here, the serial number and my own research.

essenem

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 09:22 AM »
sorry kev but the pro series were chromoly and the speed series team that you posted is actually a mach 2 also with speed series decals. you can get the exact frame details from the id number anywho. still a mint bike :)

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 11:41 AM »
I know the pro series is chromoly and the speed series is alloy, I have a pro series and a early gt fueler, I was saying that the pro series did come with the hanger when u said they didn't, the speed series I posted was just a quick find so I didn't realise it was actually a mach 1 :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Nice little score, GT race Bike

gfxgfx
gfx gfx