gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS seatclamp ??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NOS seatclamp ??  (Read 853 times)

The Burner King

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
Re: NOS seatclamp ??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:55 PM »
yeah looks like it. Ive never seen one like that

What Glen said :(

Loadsa fookin sh$te like this on the bay :(

mark 2

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:14 PM »
Bolt looks fooking scruffy for "brand new"

snav69

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 10:19 PM »
Why o' Why o' Why do people polish the crap out of alloy  :uglystupid2:

If you wanted something so shiny get something that's chromed  ::)

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 10:21 PM »
think thats bad hows bout this other item ? !! -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-TAKAGI-175X24-CRANK-/160739769295?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item256cd63bcf#ht_500wt_1202

a rechrome opc and a new yes bmx chainwheel and spider. tenner from the big dog = 150 odd quid!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:41 AM by bobbbbsy »

The Burner King

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 10:42 AM »
think thats bad hows bout this other item ? !! -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-TAKAGI-175X24-CRANK-/160739769295?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item256cd63bcf#ht_500wt_1202

a rechrome opc and a new yes bmx chainwheel and spider. tenner from the big dog = 150 odd quid!!

Same seller too  ;D

balladof32

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 11:02 AM »
all parts from a survivor he bought 3 months ago if you check his feedback , relisted at a mental price twice and failed to sell it...hence it was split , everything then appeared on ebay as NOS when in fact it has all been touched up or simply polished .

SaMAlex

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 04:24 PM »
The dude never says "NOS", or even "New Old Stock", he just says New Old School ..... which is still wrong cos its not at all "new". I guess he doesnt know what "NOS" is usually meant to mean .... or what "New" means. :crazy2:

Maybe he should list his stuff as "COS" - "Clean Old School"  ;D

lk_97

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 05:30 PM »
The dude never says "NOS", or even "New Old Stock", he just says New Old School ..... which is still wrong cos its not at all "new". I guess he doesnt know what "NOS" is usually meant to mean .... or what "New" means. :crazy2:

Maybe he should list his stuff as "COS" - "Clean Old School"  ;D

Yeah especially 'COS', crappy old stuff

deeman

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 11:11 PM »
The fella is a fookin chancer...thats all i'm saying at this point in time!!.....soon to be updated! :daumenhoch:

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13 PM »
surprise surprise,relisted.

deeman

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 11:25 PM »
read from the bottom up, he didnt reply when I asked where the packaging was  :2funny:

go to os.db.com and learn,

- 9605deans   

To: 9605deans
Subject: Re: Other: cyth0n sent a message about NEW OLD SCHOOL BMX DIAMONDBACK TURBO SR SEAT CLAMP #160742896756
Sent Date: 20-Feb-12 22:49:58 GMT
Dear 9605deans,

Who said anything about chrome?  What I'm saying is, that clamp is not NOS.  It has been polished.  They did not come from the manufacturer polished like the one you have listed.

- glen   

To: glen
Subject: Re: Other: cyth0n sent a message about NEW OLD SCHOOL BMX DIAMONDBACK TURBO SR SEAT CLAMP #160742896756
Sent Date: 20-Feb-12 22:19:01 GMT
Dear glen,

i think i know if a clamp is polished or chromed

- 9605deans   

Dear 9605deans,

Just so you know, thats not NOS,  it's been polished.  They were never sold that way.

he needs step by step instructions on the meaning of nos!!i'll update my grievances shortly!! :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 06:21 PM »
O.k recieved my refund now so all good!I purchased what i thought was a set of nos HARO freestyle bars off the fella for a horrendous price,but i thought,o.k my frame is nos,i have only the one bike i'll treat myself.I even took my old bars off and put them up for sale.What i actually recieved was a set of used,but very poorly rechromed bars with a peeling decal,and 2 small dints in the crossbar.They looked 10/10 in the pic which im not actually sure was the same bars as the HARO stamp in the pic was v.prominent but on the ones i recieved i could barely see it.On looking down each bar end there was rust,and a bit more than just surface,could also hear bits rattling around inside!!!to say i was fooked off was an understatement so i contacted seller and explained my disappointmentment and requesting a refund,he came back with the following-very sorry u not happy with them,i thought they were new but had been in storage some time.that is no problem returning them and i will give you a full refund when they return.He recieved the bars today and sent me this message-recieved the bars today,but i need to get my £25 fees back,shall i go through ebay resolution or refundyou 25 less??WTF????I returned the message with-mate,what i paid for the bars is what i expect back in my paypal account.You are responsible for the loss in fees as you did not describe the item properly.I think you will find ebay resolution will tell you the same.Next time do not describe the bars as new and you should not have the same problem!!anyway i finally got my full money back but as you can see from the above,i wouldnt be hurrying to buy anything off him again! :Aresehole:

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 07:37 PM »
If he follows the process for a refund via Ebay he will get his fees back. :daumenhoch:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

waza04

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 09:30 PM »
what does NOS mean?  :crazy2:

nice on shiney!  :coolsmiley:

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 10:28 PM »
Nackered Old S---- :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS seatclamp ??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx