gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  flemdog banned from racing at cheddar
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: flemdog banned from racing at cheddar  (Read 4657 times)

team_teapot

Re: flemdog banned from racing at cheddar
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 05:35 PM »
I'm bored now, just like most of the people who have listened to you ranting for the last few years. They way you rant and throw your teddy out makes me wonder why you do this sport as it makes you so angry. You obviously have a life outside of the sport. Go and enjoy it.

Its your way or the highway. A few years ago I believe there was talk of Pete Phillips stating his own race series. So when you two sit down and have you're little chat maybe you could get you're heads together an start you're own race series between you.

No that would be interesting! :2funny: And if you cant work that out, why not start at putting the sport you love so much right, or right in you're world anyway. I'm not saying its right but I'm sure it would be better if you sorted it!

See you for your next post, that will be the last word and you can have it. You'll like that.

JJ

Hey JJ

did you get Ria to write that one for you.

sorry been busy. must let you know yes i race, ride etc. yes i've helped fill your fanzines pages and yes i do some times give up a few hours and £'s to enable others to enjoy a day at the track. so as long as i continue to do so i will continue to believe you sold bmx out with the crap that appeared in the fanzine we all read at the nationals. but i guess like bmx plus advertisers buy opinions.

how much does a slice of opinion cost in the fanzine. i mean if i throw £50 in the pot can we buy the opinion that clips suck or will it cost a little more. its just id like to know how much it would cost to ban them. would i have to match the £££'s invested by the parents of team GB or are you cheaper than the fed?

baldbmxer

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 08:15 AM »
Haha, Oh I'm much cheaper!!!!!

What did you say your name was? Or are you just another nameless online hero? just interested thats all

baldbmxer

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 01:01 PM »
Hey I know who you are..... you're 'Buddy Rich' the infomous person who alledgedly
started all this who called who thing that got Tony ban thing going!

I thought you'd be to busy organising you're region than to call Twenty24. What a huge contribution you give to!

Stop nibbling the net  and get on your bike and ride...... sorry I forgot you dont ride do you!

team_teapot

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43 PM »
baldbmxr

but i guess your correct on all matters.  because you say so.

why because it was written for you by those in the know :coolsmiley:

baldbmxer

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 08:12 AM »
No I'm not correct on all matters, never said i was. Haha

We all have opinions and as for yours... well I think believe that most of the race community know that your opinions are about as useful as that there bag of sugar your holding there. Well put it down and do something useful instead of just calling people on websites.

If you dont like Twenty24 dont read it. i'd feel better if you dont. I 'll happily argue the toss and listen to ideas from people who actually know something about BMX racing, but you? Forget it, youre not worth it.

As for your contribution to Twenty24? Well I had to look hard for it and it wasnt worth looking for when I found it. So dont bragg that you're a 'contributor' to the cause.

Laters

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 08:58 AM »
This is a heavy thread, I'm quite exhausted now.  :)

I've so much to catch up on, what is this 20-24?  I'd be interested to have a read of it.

I used to race in the Northwest between 80-84 and have just started cycling again.  I must admit, if tracks were llike they used to be, mud and more flat bits, I'd probably get back in to racing too but these modern tracks scare me and to learn they're built from concrete. :-\

I've just bought a mountain bike and had the clips replaced with flatties, as personal preference, want to be able to remove my foot in an emergency  :)

If I had the money, I'd build an old skool track, lots of mud, no concrete and the odd set of whoops and table tops here and there  :D   Mind you, would anyone want to race on an old skool type track nowadays?

Just hope this 'kar-fuffle' can sort itself soon and hopefully see you guys at a meet soon, I think I'll be spectating though  ;)

All the best,
Lou

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  flemdog banned from racing at cheddar

gfxgfx
gfx gfx