gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  GOBSMACKED..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GOBSMACKED..  (Read 2658 times)

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
Re: GOBSMACKED..
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 07:39 PM »
I would mail him saying 'thanks for the extra gifts, very kind of you, top man'.         

If he says 'your welcome'....         you've had a result
If he says 'please send the extras back'......           tell him he needs to paypal you the postage first, which is £65  ^"^
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

deeman

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 07:45 PM »
bit of both really!what they go for on the bay aint necessarily what theyre worth!good thing about them is although there are no date stamps on em i know i got mine in 85 when they were fresh out!!so they are good for 85 bikes if you want lockers but dont wanna go down the tech 77 route like i did first!are your ones black/silver'my first ones were,i wanted white but they sold the only white pair before i got there,so i was stoked to find the white! :daumenhoch:

skywaaay

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 08:06 PM »
mine are white too and in pretty good nick although not shiny like yours,and I think your bang on about 85.Mine came off an 85 haro sport I bought a while back.Most of the parts on it would have dated from around 85 and were non original to the bike.
What would you put a white pair,say condition about  8/10 up for?

tufftits

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 08:24 PM »
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!
not very often you get freebie's in life

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 08:27 PM »
I'd order another and see if he does it again  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 08:28 PM »
those acs levers are very nice.What are they worth roughly.

i paid 65 quid for them,but i'd been searching months and they are the last part i needed for the build,they were worth that to me!they ended at 4am,i had to put a big bid in before i went  to bed and hope for best! :daumenhoch:

:shocked:

I remember buying a pair of these for £20 off Biagio a few years ago  :shocked:

deeman

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 08:34 PM »
those acs levers are very nice.What are they worth roughly.

i paid 65 quid for them,but i'd been searching months and they are the last part i needed for the build,they were worth that to me!they ended at 4am,i had to put a big bid in before i went  to bed and hope for best! :daumenhoch:

:shocked:

I remember buying a pair of these for £20 off Biagio a few years ago  :shocked:

try finding a pair for any money now!! :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 08:38 PM »
mine are white too and in pretty good nick although not shiny like yours,and I think your bang on about 85.Mine came off an 85 haro sport I bought a while back.Most of the parts on it would have dated from around 85 and were non original to the bike.
What would you put a white pair,say condition about  8/10 up for?

dunno,depends if you find a mug like me who wants em badly enough!i'd have given ya 40 for them probably without screaming,but thats me!i had a post up in wanted for ages too!! ::)the arms on yours should polish up lovely with a bit of autosol,they are bare ally!

skywaaay

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 08:53 PM »
cheers,ill try the autosol tomorrow aswell then cause after seeing yours it makes mine look really dull.

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 01:52 PM »
The seller obviousley just made a mistake that he has no chance of finding out about or proving now.
It's not like he could come across any evidence like pics in a thread on one of the biggest osbmx sites in the world to back him up or anything.
Sure is unlucky for him that no guys from overseas ever come on and check this place out. :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  GOBSMACKED..

gfxgfx
gfx gfx