gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 07:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More ebay comedy!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More ebay comedy!  (Read 2686 times)

J69

More ebay comedy!
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:57 PM »
This will make you chuckle on a Sunday afternoon;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RALEIGH-TEAM-AERO-PRO-BURNER-1984-RARE-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-/220947733121?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item337182da81

To quote the seller;

"TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED OVER A DOZEN TIMES NOW ?
YES I USED TO OWN THIS BMX AND SOLD IT I HAVE SINCE BOUGHT IT BACK FAIR AND SQUARE . AND BEING AS IT IS NOW OWNED BY ME I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SELL IT ON ! IF THIS BOTHERS YOU OR YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE TELL SOMEONE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED AS I REALLY AREN'T ! ITS A GENUINE BIKE WITH AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION , CLEAR PICTURES AND IS MOST DEFINITELY THE CHEAPEST AERO PRO YOUR LIKELY TO FIND ANYWHERE ! FURTHERMORE IF YOU DO HAVE ISSUES WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE BUYING SOMETHING BACK THEY OWNED PREVIOUSLY THEN MAYBE IT'S TIME TO TAKE YOURSELF AND POSSIBLY YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND TO 1 SIDE AND TRY AND WORK IT BETWEEN YOU JUST HOW YOUR LIFE HAS BECOME SO BORING THAT YOU CONCERN YOURSELF OVER SILLY THINGS ! HOW HAVE YOU BECOME SUCH A SAD AND LONELY PERSON AND NOW YOUR ONLY FRIEND IS IMAGINARY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN VARIOUS INTERNET CHATROOMS AND FORUMS THAT YOU HAVE BECOME RELIANT ON FOR COMPANY IN ALL HONESTY YOULL FIND THAT THESE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T REALLY KNOW YOU OR GIVE A SH*T ABOUT YOU THEY ARE JUST POSSIBLY PASSING TIME OR LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN OR SELLING A BARGAIN BUT UNLIKE YOU THIS IS NOT THEIR ENTIRE WORLD , MOST ACTUALLY HAVE LIVES AND REAL PEOPLE TO TALK TO ! NEVERMIND FEAR NOT HELP IS AT HAND .......... YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF , DITCH YOUR PRETEND FRIEND , LOOK IN THE MIRROR TELL YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT A SAD LONELY WORTHLESS BRAIN DEAD MORON AND YOU WILL GET THERE !!!! WHEN YOU HAVE AND YOUR NO LONGER A COMPLETE PLEB AND YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND HAS GONE THEN WHY NOT BUY YOURSELF A NICE TREAT ? THIS BMX IS A GOOD PLACE TO START !

BUT PLEASE DON'T BID OR ASK ME QUESTIONS UNTIL YOUR COMPLETELY CURED AND NO LONGER A FECK WIT !!
The very best of luck to you in your journey back to normality !!"

:LolLolLolLol: :wtf:

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: More ebay comedy!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:38 PM »
 :) It waste recently completely stripped too :daumenhoch:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 03:17 PM »
Well,me and Sid didn't think anything was wrong,didn't we Sid,didn't we sid, fook!! Forgot me pills :uglystupid2:
Griff loves BUM..

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 03:22 PM »
"..................  ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN VARIOUS INTERNET CHATROOMS AND FORUMS THAT YOU HAVE BECOME RELIANT ON FOR COMPANY IN ALL HONESTY YOULL FIND THAT THESE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T REALLY KNOW YOU OR GIVE A SH*T ABOUT YOU THEY ARE JUST POSSIBLY PASSING TIME OR LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN OR SELLING A BARGAIN BUT ................"

.....LOL   he's talking to us ! :LolLolLolLol:

J69

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:42 PM »
"YES I USED TO OWN THIS BMX AND SOLD IT I HAVE SINCE BOUGHT IT BACK FAIR AND SQUARE"

Does ebay allow your imaginary friends to have ebay accounts? What a shill bidding tw@t, I'm always curious when you see bikes & bits sell on ebay & then mysteriously get re-listed a week later :Aresehole:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 05:52 PM »
he clearly are bothered !!!  :rant:

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 06:20 PM »
Is this the guy that had  two gen 1 haro f+f in his Loft  :crazy2:
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

J69

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 07:03 PM »
Is this the guy that had  two gen 1 haro f+f in his Loft

Probably, I bet he sold them both & then bought them back fair & square - anyone got a problem with that cos if you have, him & his mate will be round, OK :idiot2:

m1ke

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 07:12 PM »
he likes his shite doesnt he  ;D

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 07:25 PM »
and find a Happy place  ;D

wonder if he works at the samaritans on phone help  :smiley6600:   ???  >:(   :tickedoff:   :2gunsfiring_v1:
 shall we play :angel: :10_2_12: ^"^
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 07:35 PM »
But doesn't like punctuation   ::)

shunterdave

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46 PM »
Right girls let's sort this out shall we ! For those of you that have any sort of problem with me or anything I sell on eBay or anywhere then please come see me come tell me I won't mind . Infact I would be quite interested to hear what you have a problem with ? And if I can help put your small twisted little minds to rest . Let me start by saying that creating fake email accounts or eBay accounts then sending me ridiculous comments without actually being man enough to reveal your true I.D is evidence that your brain is not fully developed nor ya balls ya gutless ponse ! Now to the listing on eBay that some of you brain dead idiots find offensive ? You know who you are I don't and nor do I care but I am going put you straight with some FACTS !
1 I BUILT THE BIKE FROM LEGITIMATELY BOUGHT PARTS , I PAINTED IT , I PUT DECALS ON I CLEANED UP ALL BITS I COULD AND MADE WHAT IS A NICE OLD SCHOOL BMX THAT IS 90% ACCURATE AND WHAT IS NOT GENUINE IS STILL A QUALITY ITEM !
2 THE BIKE HAD BEEN BUILT FOR A NUMBER OF MONTHS AND SAT IN MY GARAGE GATHERING DUST , MY WIFE BECAME REDUNDANT AND DECIDED START HER OWN BUSINESS SO IN ORDER TO ASSIST IN THE FUNDING I SOLD A NUMBER OF ITEMS OF WHICH MY AERO PRO WAS 1 ITEM I SOLD AND IT SOLD FOR £675 NOT AS IT'S ANYONE'S BUSINESS BUT MINE AND THE BUYERS ! A FEW WEEKS PASSED BY AND THE WIFES NEW VENTURE WAS FUNDED AND I HAD MONEY LEFT SO DECIDED SEE WHAT WAS ON EBAY ? I SAW MY OLD AERO PRO THAT I SOLD SO THOUGHT WELL I WILL PUT A BID IN !! AFTER ALL IT'S AN AUCTION OPEN TO ALL EBAY MEMBRS I HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT TO BID AS ANYONE ELSE , AND THE BLOKE CLEARLY WANTS TO SELL IT SO I BID IN THE LAST 5 MINS NOT THE LAST 10 seconds I BID WHAT THE FELLA PAID ME £675 BUT IT APPEARED NOBODY ELSE BID EVEN CLOSE TO THAT AND I WON FOR £471 yes that's right I WON AND I WON A FAIR AUCTION THAT EVERY SINGLE 1 OF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO BID IN BUT I WON AND I DROVE TO THE HOUSE AND COLLECTED IT AND PAID IN CASH FACE TO FACE . SELLER HAD NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND NOR DID I SO I OWNED THE BIKE AGAIN ! notice the word OWNED IT MEANS I OWN IT  , iTS MY PROPERTY TO DO WITH EXACTLY AS I PLEASE JUST AS ALL OF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DO WITH YOUR OWN THINGS EXACTLY AS YOU PLEASE ! SO I KEPT IT BACK IN THE GARAGE AND JUST THOUGHT SOD IT SEEMS SUCH A SHAME LEAVE IT IN HERE GATHERING DUST AGAIN , SO IT WENT ON EBAY AND IT WENT ON AS MY PROPERTY AT A PRICE THAT I KNOW IS A GOOD PRICE IT'S OF NO IMPORTANCE WHAT I PAID FIR IT AT ALL PERHAPS THE SELLER SHOULD HAVE PLACED A RESERVE ? still ain't my problem not my business either that was down to the seller ! So there it is for all the small minded gutless pricks that have a problem , the fact is there ain't no problem the bike is legit and so am I and if I make more than I won it for it really has got f*ck all do with you so keep ya beak and ya stupid comments to yourself CUS I ain't interested is that understood ??? If u are struggling to understand go ask ya mum help you or perhaps your social worker or carer ??
3 ANY FURTHER PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH ME OR ANYTHING I OWN , COME SEE ME COME SEE ALL THE OTHERS I OWN AND I WILL TAKE GREAT PLEASURE DEALING WITH YOU ?! take that however u like I don't mind either ! I am a 38yr old grown man with a family and a genuine passion for old school bikes . I weigh in at 17 stone my height is 6'3" and in my time it's quite probable I have dealt with people with far bigger balls than any of the stupid comment brigade that cant mind their own business . But like I say any probs come see me ! As for the rest of the folks with genuine passion and of normal intelligence please dontbe offended by anything written here it's meant for the dickheads that have a problem with me or the stuff I sell or the price I sell for it's not meant for you !

Well thanks for all the interest in my stuff and should you want a nice genuine 90% accurate aero pro for agood price I have 1 for sale and forwhat it is it's cheap I know it and so do you !

Cheers  ;)

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 07:47 PM »
i bet he pedals fast on a bike with all that anger  :2funny:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

shunterdave

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 07:50 PM »
Enough is enough girls I refuse to be bullied by anyone but especially by people who only big enough to type shit about me . You know who you all are and ya clearly thick as fook and I won't be wastin more of my time on ya  ;)

shunterdave

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 07:52 PM »
Ain't angry flower just bored of idiots wasting my time xx

In2 bmx

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 08:00 PM »
skip food

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 08:01 PM »
its a nice bike and its worth a fair few hundred i just think you may loose you interest because of whats written in the listing and it is a rant and a good candidate to poke fun at ! i dont think making physical threats will get you anywhere either and it makes it sound like whoever you are mad at has really got to you which should nt happen. yeah i get ya. ebay is annoying. the messages , offers, idiots etc. i ve had it and this week i got a bent/cracked frame. i am pissed off but messaged the guy with a sensible solution. ie ranting will achieve nothing. if i dont hear back in 7 days i will use the right channels and maybe discuss the sale on here. i can see it must be an annoyance for you but we need something to have a laugh at, we are all stuck inside. its cold and snowy..lol
did you still want that frame by the way ?  :D :daumenhoch:

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Ain't angry flower just bored of idiots wasting my time xx

cmon chill, shunter, we're just pulling yur leg. peeps have suspicions and you set them straight . Glad you found the cap unlock ;D

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 08:24 PM »
best thing to do is post up the ebay link in which you bought it back then that will keep peeps quiet :daumenhoch:
Ride it like its stolen

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37 PM »
gypsys ride burners  :angel:

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 08:48 PM »
gypsys drive transit tippers!!  ???  :D ;D

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 08:55 PM »
so it's sunterdaves then  ???  sorry i missed a bit

so why shout in the ebay sale

not going to have a go but when ebay sales, say don't start then someone will

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 09:27 PM »
Burners are shit. They have their own forum.

This one is for BMX.

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 09:28 PM »
Im not familiar with the details surrounding this, but i know Dave is a top bloke. He is extremely helpful & cordial.
A totally genuine guy.

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 09:31 PM »
Burners are shit. They have their own forum.

This one is for BMX.

so are trans-am's!  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  More ebay comedy!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx