gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 01:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone got any video footage of Neil Ruffells flatland runs @ Southsea KOS 1985?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone got any video footage of Neil Ruffells flatland runs @ Southsea KOS 1985?  (Read 10345 times)

Al Wyn

Cant find any :(  bet someone out there in RADland probably has...please post it up :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I think I might have, I have the Southsea KOC on DVD, I think quimrider on here sent it to me, I will have a look, I defernatly have the performance footage on DVD  :daumenhoch:

Al Wyn

Oh good... popcorn at the ready :daumenhoch:

Al Wyn

Any luck?  :-\

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
cool bit of Neil on his beat here

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:

some great footage there  :daumenhoch: 
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Al Wyn

I think I might have, I have the Southsea KOC on DVD, I think quimrider on here sent it to me, I will have a look, I defernatly have the performance footage on DVD  :daumenhoch:

Any update? Would like to see...be a trip down memory lane :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Haven't found it yet, the problem is they are all on blank DVDs, if I don't find it PM quimrider I'm sure it was him I got them from, I found the 84 KOC from Pipeline  8)

Al Wyn

Thanks for looking hope you find it :daumenhoch: no desperate rush would be good to see the footage. You never know what your going to find searching through old unmarked blank dvds lol ;)

Al Wyn

Any luck with this bud?

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
No sorry, I can't find it, but give quimrider a PM & I'm sure he will sort you out a copy  :daumenhoch:

Al Wyn

Many thanks for looking anyway ;)

Al Wyn

Nothing from the Quimmeister anyone else help?

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
cool bit of Neil on his beat here

/>

I've watched this so many times recently Rob, he was an awesome rider. :Great_Britain: :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
No footage..but pics, yep I got some of them!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
awesome!  :4_17_5:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Stella Dave

I too would love to see any more vids! I think I have collected nearly every photo possible when I was researching my rep Ruff Streetbeat!

SaMAlex

Here's a few pics I took. I must have been stood right next to Stodgy.

Al Wyn

And i was about 4 ft to your left Alex 8)

SaMAlex

And i was about 4 ft to your left Alex 8)

Cool  :daumenhoch:

I remember going down to southsea 2 weekends running. I think it was meant to be the KOC and the Skyway USA team demo on the same day but it rained. They managed to have the Team USA demo, but I think they held the KOC the following weekend.

Al Wyn

Thats what i recall too Alex...or something along the lines of that.... it was a while ago  :LolLolLolLol:  anymore pics?

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
awesome!  must've had a couple of bikes then as one has a white seat and the other an orange  :daumenhoch:

Al Wyn

Yep Neil had a couple...one chrome ez bars orange kashi redline chainring and freewheel for the bowls etc...the other for the flatland small rampwork is the coaster white kashi spider chainring and white ez bars  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:02 AM by Al Wyn »

SaMAlex

anymore pics?

I have a few more pics from that day but no more of Neil I dont think.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone got any video footage of Neil Ruffells flatland runs @ Southsea KOS 1985?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx