gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 10:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  tange norco frame
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: tange norco frame  (Read 1435 times)

motomagII

tange norco frame
« on: August 30, 2005, 05:54 PM »
can anyone tell me owt about these as i have one on the way .looks like nice frameset .anyone seen any decals for it ????yes i know its long shot .pic of original one would be nice also cheers greg

looks very much like kuwahara in my view
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 05:59 PM by motomagII »

daz bmx it!

Re: tange norco frame
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 07:26 PM »
Yoh Gregg! where you keep diggin these frames up from buddy? ::) you got a new project every week ::) ;D Are there any aero shaped tubes on it? Couple of years ago i had a tange made frame similar in design tried for ages to id it ? got it down to  either an unheared of or rare Kuwie? got fed up in the end and swapped it! ???

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 07:49 PM »
Yep tange made kuwys , and the aero pro. which has the same geo as a kuwy ,so that looks like the tange branded aero pro/kuwykz1? so maybe they used the same jigs and changed drop outs

my cromo burner again made by tange is exactly the same as a kuwy loop tail but with holes in the rear drop outs

who knows. but that is what i have found out as into my tange made burners

as the picture above looks like an aero pro as well as a kuwwy , but the drop outs are slightly different

Rich :)

motomagII

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 07:53 PM »
cheers mate doesnt help too much but may build it as a burner or a kuwahara or just a tange wicked race bike as all there frames were top notch in my view .boy they made some frames too .

jonpaul11

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 06:17 PM »
Looks more like a Kuwi to me - but you never know with Tange Frames, so many for so many companies!

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/kuwahara/

That's the best Kuwi site - when looking at the pic of your frame my first thought was a 'Survivor', non loop tail, drop outs with 3 circles like the lazer Lite. Looks like you have a flat break plate so I don't think it's a Burner...

Daz - was the Tange frame you're talking about the one I took off you? I thought when I got it it was maybe an Aero Pro as drop outs and chain stays are the same - but it's not oval enough! I was also told maybe a Flying Rhino - but I thought they had a butted down tube... anyway.

My pics are below!

SAND N DIRT

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 06:22 PM »
Tioga Rhino III had the same frame, made by Tange...

Agu sport had the same frame (but not that seatposttube), made by Tange...

Alll made by Tange...

SND

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  tange norco frame

gfxgfx
gfx gfx