gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 09:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  the curb dogs/skyway team uk and usa demo in brighton 1984 - 19 mins long
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the curb dogs/skyway team uk and usa demo in brighton 1984 - 19 mins long  (Read 1850 times)

welsh denny

finally got around to tinkering with some old footage i had of the curb dogs demo from 1984. 19 mins long. rads very own billy stupple riding in this.  :daumenhoch:

R.I.P dave vanderspek.

/>
ps. look out for a very young stuart dawkins in the crowd behind maurice meyer as he puts his helmet on near the start.

enjoy guys.  :daumenhoch:

rad_pitt

Great footage mate  :daumenhoch:

retrorider.u.k

Nice one  :daumenhoch: No vander roll though RIP  :( When will you get the Haro/Dominguez full version up ???

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

So glad you were there Denny to capture this  8)

Really appreciate you go to the trouble, to edit and upload em all , so we can  enjoy  :4_17_5:

Top fella  :daumenhoch:

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
Nice1  :) i saw the same show at Southsea, funny to see the Brighton level skatepark in 1984!  :daumenhoch:

welsh denny

ah, forgot about the old haro and dominguez footage. that will go up once i've sorted out a new youtube page and got a few edits to go up. 2012 will see it uploaded though.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  the curb dogs/skyway team uk and usa demo in brighton 1984 - 19 mins long

gfxgfx
gfx gfx