gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Re: The ULTIMATE Freestyle Team - POLL - CLOSED - FINAL TEAM ANNOUCED!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Re: The ULTIMATE Freestyle Team - POLL - CLOSED - FINAL TEAM ANNOUCED!  (Read 13351 times)

jeff spicoli

Re: The ULTIMATE Freestyle Team - POLL - CLOSED - FINAL TEAM ANNOUCED!
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2006, 05:56 PM »
Bestwick rules how can you not see that? You have to have a vert rider in your team who is better than Bestwick? Tell me why you dont like him Steve you must have inside information like I do on fiola.

RADHAB

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2006, 10:09 PM »
Bestwick rules how can you not see that? You have to have a vert rider in your team who is better than Bestwick? Tell me why you dont like him Steve you must have inside information like I do on fiola.

Andy i have but its no secret.............................................He's a Knob! I met him a few times when he was 15 and he was a knob then, there are lots of Pro vert riders that i know today who still know him and they say he's still a knob!!!! And there are a few better vert riders in the world that are better than him for lots of different reasons, you should talk to some of them sometime and you should ask them who the best vert rider in the world is? they wont say its Bessy i promise you!!.......dont listen to me but listen to people with a genuine in the know opinion.

My own opinion is that from past experience i cant stand him! I do however appreciate how good he is and that he has lots of X-games medal etc but for my whole judgement on the chap, i think his style is crap his attitude stinks and he lacks innovation but well done for pushing the limits...............The day of Judgement however is upon us  >:D

jeff spicoli

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2006, 10:31 PM »
you know I know a lot of people that say the same thing about Tabron and I hate his style but Bestwick is a joy to watch I think. I will look at bessie in a different light now I really thought he was a good guy. I will have a chin wag when I see you at Bones I will tell you all about Tabron he only lived around the corner from me until he turned pro.

RADHAB

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2006, 10:43 PM »
you know I know a lot of people that say the same thing about Tabron and I hate his style but Bestwick is a joy to watch I think. I will look at bessie in a different light now I really thought he was a good guy. I will have a chin wag when I see you at Bones I will tell you all about Tabron he only lived around the corner from me until he turned pro.

I know quite alot about that young man as well, we'll sit and command the relms of these young upstarts and discuss our plans to redominate the freestyle world!!! :LolLolLolLol:

In the meantime look and read this lot.....this is the new guvnor and watch any vid wiv him in to see!!!

Enjoy!!!

The first link says it all!

http://www.morgangleave.co.uk/ruben.html

http://etniesbmx.com/team/ruben-alcantara/

http://www.terribleone.com/team/ruben/ruben.html

http://www.woozybmx.com/html/ruben_alcantara_bmx_chile.html

theRuler

i think his style is crap his attitude stinks and he lacks innovation

yeh double tailwhip flairs on vert are lame :)

RADHAB

Get back to your endo's!!

theRuler

i'll be gone before you know it

RADHAB

i'll be gone before you know it

Oi, you know what i said about innovation........and you said "yeh double tailwhip flairs on vert are lame" well you know what i said about innovation http://www.foxracing.com/sport/videos.cfm?nav4=5&sportID=2&videoID=19&sortby=&start=1 check the date and the last trick!

rom_kid_04

bestwick was doing them at the same time as mirra steve

jeff spicoli

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2006, 10:37 PM »
It is awesome Steve but didnt bessie do it first?.

RADHAB

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43 PM »
It is awesome Steve but didnt bessie do it first?.

:LolLolLolLol: Yeah he did, same as he did the flair first on Sunday the 16th of September in Mansfield...........

RADHAB

bestwick was doing them at the same time as mirra steve

Bet Mirra was doing them first though........and Dave did win Gold fella  ;)

theRuler

you should support UK riders, depsite the beef you had with him when he was a kid

RADHAB

you should support UK riders, depsite the beef you had with him when he was a kid

I do! Just not that one  :LolLolLolLol: I ride a Proper bike remember which are really good by the way, and everyone should go out and buy one  :daumenhoch:

bmxeric

« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2006, 11:20 PM »
ryan niquist ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Re: The ULTIMATE Freestyle Team - POLL - CLOSED - FINAL TEAM ANNOUCED!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx