gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Where'd all the stuff go?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where'd all the stuff go?  (Read 1245 times)

mamadirt

Where'd all the stuff go?
« on: December 21, 2011, 11:24 AM »
Been away from the site for a little while but reckon it's time for another little late 90's/early2K's project.  Now over the past couple of years Winstanleys (in particular), Hardcore Hobbies and BMX-shop have had loads of mid(ish)school bargains (Federal/Volume frames, Primo haemorrhoid seats, 44T sprockets, etc, etc) up for grabs but now it seems to have all dried up  :'( .  Anyone know of any online shops with a stash of older stuff?  Feel free to get in touch too if you have a little (20" TT or smaller) Federal Nation, Haro Backtrail or DBI frame looking for a good home  :daumenhoch: .

Offline Munnyella

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Where'd all the stuff go?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:07 PM »
You have PM

MM
Hard + Stylish = Chicks + Beer!!!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:20 PM »
I got most of Hardcore Hobbies stuff (ta Jay and all  :daumenhoch: ) There's stuff out there (BMX City etc) but it's few and far between noawadays. Still the odd gem turns up :)
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

mamadirt

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 03:26 PM »
Yep, I've dropped BMX City an email as I know they sometimes have stuff not listed on their site.  Cheers both!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 06:42 AM »
Alot got weighed in, the distributers got more money that way  :-\
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:44 PM »
many of them have had mass clearouts

winstanleys have had loads of deals on in the last couple of years and bmx city have been ebaying alot too, the captain bought 40 rims for £55 from them not long ago 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Where'd all the stuff go?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx