gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !  (Read 361 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !
« on: April 22, 2012, 01:01 AM »
Is it just me or have ebay fooked things around again - tried to list a bmx and bmx parts and all i get is cycling / cycle parts - no BMX/ PARTS any more ?  ???

:wtf:  ::)

The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Threaders

Re: Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 10:13 AM »
It depends on weather you are using two categories ie Sporting goods and Collectables. If your using both, then you have to do the sporting goods category first, so sporting goods, cycling, bike parts, bmx, vinatge parts, then list it in collectables.
If you do it the other way round ie: collectables then sporting goods you dont get all the sub categories in the sporting goods section :daumenhoch:
I went through it a while back and ebay told me how to do it :)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:03 PM »
well that nice and simple for every one  ???

i just put BMX and cycling just came up - you would think it would just straight to the word section - bmx not hard to understand and only three letters  ;)

nice one to ebay for making is easy for every one to under stand and such a delight to be on (that only applies to buyers - sellers they couldn't give a fook about  ::))
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay rule the planet - well they think they do !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx