gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Glyn Lewis freestyler pad set
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Glyn Lewis freestyler pad set  (Read 2061 times)

firebird

Glyn Lewis freestyler pad set
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:56 PM »
Found out tonight that Dp made a Glyn Lewis pad set, after speaking to Brettypeeps, he's told me how he remembers them looking.
Does anyone else remember this pad set, do you remember how the design looked?

Cheers Steve

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Glyn Lewis freestyler pad set
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:00 PM »
Never seen a set, never heard of a set

deeman

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 06:41 PM »
maybe try BMX BEAT vids?he was on there a bit.I wonder if he used the GL pads though? :idiot2:

firebird

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:46 PM »
some of the pictures I've seen from BMX beat, he didn't use pads. I found out from Neil Park that DP did make a GL pad set, just need to find one now  :daumenhoch:

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 07:02 PM »
pretty sure he had pads on the gold DP he was riding in the Freestyle BMX review on the Ltd. Ed. but I think they might have been standard ones.

Just found an old thread from 2006 thats worth a read  :) http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=7006.0
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

lk_97

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 07:08 PM »
pretty sure he had pads on the gold DP he was riding in the Freestyle BMX review on the Ltd. Ed. but I think they might have been standard ones.

Just found an old thread from 2006 thats worth a read  :) http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=7006.0

That was interesting to read :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 07:12 PM »

That was an interesting read Ed, cheers for findng that. :daumenhoch:

Bretty will be keen to read this as he and Glyn were mates BITD, Glyn lodged with Brett's folks when he rode for Dave Park and Brett's family are about a mile away from the DP factory in Flint. 8)

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 08:18 PM »

Just found an old thread from 2006 thats worth a read  :) http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=7006.0

That was an interesting read Ed, cheers for findng that. :daumenhoch:

Bretty will be keen to read this as he and Glyn were mates BITD, Glyn lodged with Brett's folks when he rode for Dave Park and Brett's family are about a mile away from the DP factory in Flint. 8)

Just had a read trough that thread Dan and there is nothing there that I haven't heard before and Lots more but  :wtf: he was one RAD rider back in the day and how many people had a signature bike then???  I have some fond memories riding with GL and yes he was Hard as nails :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Glyn Lewis freestyler pad set

gfxgfx
gfx gfx