gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 09:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  XC SKATEPARK IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: XC SKATEPARK IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD  (Read 3257 times)

fuzzynod

XC SKATEPARK IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:37 PM »
Aint been on here for a while wondered if any of you radsters had been to the new extreme sports venue in Hemel Hempstead called XC ?

Check out there gallery.............. http://www.thexc.co.uk/default/assets/flash/gallery/index.html

And the home page...............http://www.thexc.co.uk/

Looks awesome ?

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: XC SKATEPARK IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 11:54 PM »
Nice honest review Glen...  ;D

Looking at the pics it looks ok, think Alex put up an edit filmed there?

2 minutes turkish...

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 11:56 PM »
2 minutes turkish...

SaMAlex

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 12:02 AM »
Hemel XC is rad, but its just about the bowls. The street, jump box and mini ain't great. I didn't even ride them the last time I went. The bowls are loads of fun. Deep, scary, very smooth, grind lovely. I'm looking forward to going again.

They do have a bad problem with moisture in the park but they are working on that. Phone before you go to make sure its ridable

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 12:05 AM »

Cooking Jesus Christ it's old man mark  :shocked:  hope ya well buddy

SaMAlex

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 12:10 AM »
And good to hear from you Mark. It's been way to long

ukoldschool

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 03:35 PM »
I went once, thought it was shite.  The ramp is tiny, about 3ft tall which is fine for mice and coping ballet (maybe not even that) 
It was also far too busy and moron skaters always in the way.  Theres no flow at all in there.  They've also got a problem with it being wet all the time.  Its also expensive and has really rude women working there.  No thanks.

as one of the aformentioned 'Moron skater' can I politely tell you to 'F uck right off'.
Its called a SKATE park for a reason, you are privaledged to be able to ride there at all ;)

ukoldschool

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 03:49 PM »
two words for you:

Slim Fast

:2funny:

ukoldschool

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 04:27 PM »
yeah, you keep telling yourself that ;)

SaMAlex

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 04:36 PM »
as one of the aformentioned 'Moron skater' can I politely tell you to 'F uck right off'.

Every time Ive been there its been "open session" so there have been loads of skaters, BMXers and scooters. I cant say I saw any "Moron skaters" but maybe I went on a day you weren't there  :daumenhoch:

Its called a SKATE park for a reason, you are privaledged to be able to ride there at all ;)

BMX only night is Monday. Strange to have a Bicycle Moto Cross night in a Skateboard park? Maybe someone should tell them that BMX's belong on the track and not on the skateboarding park   ???

griff

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54 PM »
perhaps Glen was merely referring to the skaters he encountered on that occasion as morons, as opposed to tarring them all with the same brush...

fuzzynod

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 11:24 PM »

Cooking Jesus Christ it's old man mark  :shocked:  hope ya well buddy

Kinda got out of the loop a bit was riding 2 times a week. Now 2 times in 4 months!
Saw ths place and thought it may  be worth a visit.Bit closer than Creation I think too.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Looks like a cool place.....tried to get a lock in organised but they weren't interested  >:(

madmike-bmx

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 09:41 PM »
i think its alright, the rail there is fooking amazing, love but so so long ... love it , and the street bit is nice  , noit fond off the rest :/

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  XC SKATEPARK IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

gfxgfx
gfx gfx