gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  this is my haro freestyler 2009
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: this is my haro freestyler 2009  (Read 3093 times)

thepigott

this is my haro freestyler 2009
« on: November 19, 2011, 04:21 PM »
hello ever one if you dont no i am a newbie to the radbmx lol just fort i would show you all my haro freestyler 2009 model :) let me no what you think still got more bits i whant when got the spare cash that is

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: this is my haro freestyler 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 04:24 PM »
Hi and welcome, had one of these and would have another as they can make a nice retro rider.  :daumenhoch:

lk_97

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 05:24 PM »
Welcome in, nice bike :daumenhoch:

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 03:59 PM »
alrite Nath, that looks familiar.... :LolLolLolLol:...and sell that bloody moped ffs....................

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 06:43 PM »
ditch the white bars for chrom and white pedals for black  :daumenhoch:

gobshite

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 06:58 PM »
welcome,

apparently they ride better if you use a hacksaw and cut the headtube off, its a quick and easy mod :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 07:02 PM »
welcome fella  :daumenhoch:

looks tidy, nice little twist's you've put on her  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 07:24 PM »
welcome,

apparently they ride better if you use a hacksaw and cut the headtube off, its a quick and easy mod :daumenhoch:

And you'd be happy to offer your services   :LolLolLolLol:

dan-dare

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 07:30 PM »
welcome,

And you'd be happy to offer your services   :LolLolLolLol:

shuffle munsterers.... ::)

welcome, and enjoy your bike.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

gobshite

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 08:09 PM »
welcome,

And you'd be happy to offer your services   :LolLolLolLol:

i'd hang it on the wall,,,,best place for it :LolLolLolLol:

ok, for the "be nice" squad i'll make an attempt to be positive....

mate,matey,bro,etc,

long time ago a man called bob started a bmx company and all was rad, he sold the company,lock stock the whiole fooking lot kit and caboodle to a large corporate organization and all was a little less rad,
after a time the bmx riders realised that the owners of the said corporation were not interested in bmx at all and just wanted porsches and cocaine and patek phillipe watches,
the bmx riders stopped buying the corporate bmx bikes,
haro and its shareholders fell on hard times,
there wasnt a line to be had and the petty cash wouldnt even stretch to a hand shandy,

some corporate bright spark noticed that the now "old" bmxers that used to buy there bikes and grown old and fat and most importantly rather rich,
and he noticed they had a fondness for trying to buy back there youth,

so mr corporate bright spark digs up old bobs designs and had some stickers made,
he then set out to "design" a new frame that looked just like old bobs,
whilst sipping his mocha skinny latte he made a list of priorities, first the frame had to be cheap,then it had to be weak and lastly it had to be as heavy as possible,
he made a few calls and recieved a catalogue of generic frames and picked one,
then he had another latte,

in his corporate fook witted-ness b-spark-boy had failed to notice that although the "old bmxers" were fat and old and rich......they werent completely stupid,

mr corp-bright-spark soon got the sack from his corporate un-bmx loving coke charged bosses,

a few years later and after all mr brightsparks old bob bikes have been sold on, and sold on, and sold on,

and now youre here, and everyone is sugar coating the truth for you.

if you want  a new bike that looks like old bobs,

build it yourself, we'll gladly help you.

:daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 08:12 PM by darksunday »

thepigott

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 08:12 AM »
thanks for all your replies i see some of you are not to keen on the haro but thats up to you but i lke the bike rides niceee looks good turns heads and still got the old school look  :)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 09:31 AM »
Yep, welcome along and as long as you're riding, it's a step in the right direction.

Now get yourself to a members lock in and have a go at riding ramps again as we have a great laugh ;-)

Or get o a local track and have a blast around if ramps weren't your thing!

Darksunday is right about the retro freestyler being a missed oppertunity by Haro, but they are great for just rolling around on and do look cool so enjoy it bud.

Welcome to this crazy hobby!
Still limping......

sweetbeats

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 09:37 AM »
welcome,

And you'd be happy to offer your services   :LolLolLolLol:

i'd hang it on the wall,,,,best place for it :LolLolLolLol:

ok, for the "be nice" squad i'll make an attempt to be positive....

mate,matey,bro,etc,

long time ago a man called bob started a bmx company and all was rad, he sold the company,lock stock the whiole fooking lot kit and caboodle to a large corporate organization and all was a little less rad,
after a time the bmx riders realised that the owners of the said corporation were not interested in bmx at all and just wanted porsches and cocaine and patek phillipe watches,
the bmx riders stopped buying the corporate bmx bikes,
haro and its shareholders fell on hard times,
there wasnt a line to be had and the petty cash wouldnt even stretch to a hand shandy,

some corporate bright spark noticed that the now "old" bmxers that used to buy there bikes and grown old and fat and most importantly rather rich,
and he noticed they had a fondness for trying to buy back there youth,

so mr corporate bright spark digs up old bobs designs and had some stickers made,
he then set out to "design" a new frame that looked just like old bobs,
whilst sipping his mocha skinny latte he made a list of priorities, first the frame had to be cheap,then it had to be weak and lastly it had to be as heavy as possible,
he made a few calls and recieved a catalogue of generic frames and picked one,
then he had another latte,

in his corporate fook witted-ness b-spark-boy had failed to notice that although the "old bmxers" were fat and old and rich......they werent completely stupid,

mr corp-bright-spark soon got the sack from his corporate un-bmx loving coke charged bosses,

a few years later and after all mr brightsparks old bob bikes have been sold on, and sold on, and sold on,

and now youre here, and everyone is sugar coating the truth for you.

if you want  a new bike that looks like old bobs,

build it yourself, we'll gladly help you.

:daumenhoch:

Ouch  :LolLolLolLol:

Hootski70

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 10:24 PM »
Welcome mate , don't listen to the purist . Build it how you want it , ride it , love it . Retro bikes are cool no mater what  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Yep, welcome along and as long as you're riding, it's a step in the right direction.

Now get yourself to a members lock in and have a go at riding ramps again as we have a great laugh ;-)

Or get o a local track and have a blast around if ramps weren't your thing!

Darksunday is right about the retro freestyler being a missed oppertunity by Haro, but they are great for just rolling around on and do look cool so enjoy it bud.

Welcome to this crazy hobby!

+1  :daumenhoch:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 07:33 PM »

Welcome  :daumenhoch:   i'll only say this as not to bore you to death , your bike your rules so as long as your happy thats all that matters , in short fook what people think n say

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

you'll soon be building your next ride and that'll be before this gets finished  ;)                  Enjoy  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline sparkysx

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 09:05 PM »
Sweet ride, m8 has just snapped one up on ebay.

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 09:14 PM »
nice bike. are you leaving it how it is?  or are you changing it up a bit.  i like some of the modified versions of these on the museum. :smitten: :daumenhoch:

LENNY-LENTINI

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 03:54 PM »
I like these bikes Brothers.

I should have bought one when they were out but Alans was asking over £400 so I spent the money on booze instead. Damn

Chrome or change the bars though and you've got a looker that's ridable without kneeing yourself in the chin.

Keep doin' it and get yourself to a Boardroom ride. L

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  this is my haro freestyler 2009

gfxgfx
gfx gfx