gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 08:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  to anyone who is waiting for work
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: to anyone who is waiting for work  (Read 490 times)

customparts

to anyone who is waiting for work
« on: November 09, 2011, 11:14 PM »
 :-[
Sorry guys to keep you waiting, im looking in the next two weeks to have everyones parts done and sent out.  I know its been a while for some of you but im really grateful that you have waited. Things are'nt carming down at work we just keep getting busier and busier, i cant complain but it effects my spare time. I really do want to get your bike bits done and sent back to you but the way things are im finding it difficult.  The problem this time is that ive let stuff build up and its just got too much, i think in future do it as it comes in.
Anyway i will be in touch soon with those that are waiting.

Regards

Paul :daumenhoch:

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: to anyone who is waiting for work
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 11:27 PM »
hiya paul more than pleased with the stuff you did for me the pro neck especially was amazing  :daumenhoch: always worth waiting for a good quality job

when will you be accepting new stuff in paul , got an alloy frame which i'm wanting annodising its in clean raw finish

best regards

glen

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: to anyone who is waiting for work
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32 PM »
paul like you no frames are ever done in my work time as my business is just too busy with our

regular contracts and week in week out customers but i've always tried to filter the rad work into

the days work, stripping paint ect and it does'nt effect it, i know how you feel with the back log but once you get used to

making the bmx parts part of your daily mix it does come easy, also i only paint the frames after work

hours when everyones gone home and i can work in peace and at my best :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  to anyone who is waiting for work

gfxgfx
gfx gfx