gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 09:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Torker Pro x
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Torker Pro x  (Read 2001 times)

ugy76

Torker Pro x
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:37 PM »
anyone have any idea what a Torker pro x f&f is worth?    its blue with chome forks, its almost a complete bike and im thinking of restoring it but i dont want to plough money into it until ive got some idea about how much its worth :idiot2:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Torker Pro x
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:03 AM »
as with any bike, its all about condition and parts spec,  i paid £950 for a complete one in very good used condition with 'A' list parts.... ;)

tatty frame and forks i woukld say £250- £300,  mint condition maybe another £100
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

ugy76

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 01:28 AM »
 Sounds good to me :D, I paid £40 for the whole bike minus a back wheel its got a 1 piece Sr crank with mirage power disk tangent forks Torker bars 1 Araya wheel victor pedals, should I keep it the blue or white like the 1 I've seen on here? Can I get new decals for it and pads?

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:18 AM »
any pics?

ugy76

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:47 AM »
I will try to upload some 2moro its got Tange forks predictive txt on my phone  ::) ;D

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12 AM »
If its the baby blue keep it as is.  :daumenhoch: Don't see to many in that colour.

Looking forward to seeing some pics.

ugy76

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 11:58 AM »
It's a dark blue, not very interesting, baby blue sounds very interesting though, I've done a bit of research on the pro x and I think it came in white blue red and Chrome. Can anyone else add to that? Or any other info about them?

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:33 PM »
Sounds good to me :D, I paid £40 for the whole bike minus a back wheel its got a 1 piece Sr crank with mirage power disk tangent forks Torker bars 1 Araya wheel victor pedals, should I keep it the blue or white like the 1 I've seen on here? Can I get new decals for it and pads?

must be bargain of the year that...   :daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

ugy76

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 09:08 PM »
   this is my first pic upload so here goes :) :) this is the Torker ive been papping on about all comments welcome :LolLolLolLol:

ugy76

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 09:14 PM »
  i put my Skyways off my super tuff on just to see what it looked like :( dont like em on it im thinking Pro class rims polished and the frame powder coated in baby blue with chrome forks and bars ;D

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23 PM »
I will try to upload some 2moro its got Tange forks predictive txt on my phone  ::) ;D

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Yeah it made me laugh

Tangent forks  :D

Amazing score on the Pro X    :shocked: :4_17_5:

ugy76

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 09:35 PM »
  :LolLolLolLol: yeah they are the special edt forks ;D i didnt check what id wrote, i took my mk1 super tuff to be re painted and saw this Torker in the corner covered in dust, i checked the Torker site and gathered a bit of info and went bk the next day, offered him £30 and agreed on £40 :2funny: then set about trying to identify it, i was a bit worried at first because all the otheer Torker frames had a big gusset on them, but then the big breakthrough came when i found something about the machined bottom bracket and headtube and hrer we have a Torker Pro x!   i think :daumenhoch:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 10:27 PM »
nice score  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Torker Pro x

gfxgfx
gfx gfx