gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Torker pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Torker pro  (Read 818 times)

ugy76

Torker pro
« on: October 31, 2011, 09:52 PM »
Hi just need some info on a Torker Pro x ive managed to get hold of what seams to be a genuine bike minus the rear wheel, the bottom bracket and the headtube are machined and the gusset is under the down tube like the Haro frames, the problem is the SN starts with numbers and not letters and according to the bmx museum web site they should start with a letter? but it ends with a "P" Any help would be great :)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: Torker pro
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:56 PM »
does it look like this one?

If so it's a 280x which seems to fit in somewhere between where Torker was sold off and when Torker 2 came to the fore. 85-6ish

ugy76

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:59 PM »
well for a start i wish ;D mine is blue and the gusset is smaller at the front, i think it may have been painted over white at some point

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 10:06 PM »
This ProX is from our museum, have a look there in the Torker section.

I'm not sure about the serial number thing though but it it's the same as this it's probably a Torker. Have you any pics you could post?

ugy76

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 10:10 PM »
thats the same frame n forks ;D is that a pro x ? thats how im planning on getting it to look, as for pics i will have to master this photobucket  :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Torker pro

gfxgfx
gfx gfx