gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975763 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 06:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shipping to US
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shipping to US  (Read 534 times)

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Shipping to US
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:38 AM »
I know i know .. this has been covered before but i can't find a thread on it right now.  Who do i use to ship a f&f to US .. post office want £85 so they are out .. cheers  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Shipping to US
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:40 AM »
85 quid doesnt sound too bad?

i'e shipped stuff in before and it cost about 115 dollars at the time??

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 10:48 AM »
yer it's not like were best friends with the US  ::) and it such a hard place to send stuff back and forth  ???
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

FREESTYLE MASTER

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 11:55 AM »

I like to say I'am from the U.S. and Apologizes if any one has had any bad experience.

I always ship to the U.K. it does not bother me at all, there are actually better to deal with in my opinion. Wish I lived in the U.K. you guys seem to have the good stuff.

I've shipped frame and forks to the U.K. United States Postal for $95.00 U.S. Dollars. It depends on your packaging the lower profile the liter the better, don't go crazy with a big box get a nice Strong cardboard box and cut-it down to size.

If any one ever needs anything from the United States am your man am looking for someone in the U.K. to help me as well as some people don't like-to ship to the U.S. I will pay for the part and for the shipping back to me.

With all do Respect you guys Rock :Great_Britain: :4_17_5:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:11 PM »

I like to say I'am from the U.S. and Apologizes if any one has had any bad experience.

I always ship to the U.K. it does not bother me at all, there are actually better to deal with in my opinion. Wish I lived in the U.K. you guys seem to have the good stuff.

I've shipped frame and forks to the U.K. United States Postal for $95.00 U.S. Dollars. It depends on your packaging the lower profile the liter the better, don't go crazy with a big box get a nice Strong cardboard box and cut-it down to size.

If any one ever needs anything from the United States am your man am looking for someone in the U.K. to help me as well as some people don't like-to ship to the U.S. I will pay for the part and for the shipping back to me.

Alright fella - you really should change your name to 'Peregrine Master' ;) Good bloke here  :daumenhoch:

Agreed - not yet been burnt on any US - UK shipping deals (although finding people to ship to you can be problematic, but it's up to them if they want to ship overseas) and had frames shipped over for as little as $45 (and arrive within 5 days). As FM says, the smaller the box the better the price :)

If you ever need anything shipping over to the US FM, let me know  :daumenhoch:
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 12:28 PM »
I have had many items shipped over from the US and have shipped there, Australia, Canada, Thailand and Argentina.

I like the Feedback profile on The Museum as I feel it tells a good story of the buyer/seller and can sway some parties to actually ship to you  :daumenhoch: I have had nothing but good transactions from the US.

As said above, always cut the boxes down to virtually fit your item that you are shipping and this will reduce costs. I have found too that if you are shipping something like a complete or frame/fork/bars, it's cheaper to send 2 packages than to send as a complete.

Royal mail/parcel farce are IMO, money grabbers that don't give a flying fook about your packages and on occassions, I have had different quotes from different post offices on the same item.

Box it, weigh it at home and then go to the post office to get it shipped. Mark as a gift with a low value or returns goods and the buyer doesn't get stung anymore they need too.

Hope this helps  :coolsmiley:
BANNED

FREESTYLE MASTER

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 01:48 PM »

Alright fella - you really should change your name to 'Peregrine Master' ;) Good bloke here  :daumenhoch:

Agreed - not yet been burnt on any US - UK shipping deals (although finding people to ship to you can be problematic, but it's up to them if they want to ship overseas) and had frames shipped over for as little as $45 (and arrive within 5 days). As FM says, the smaller the box the better the price :)

If you ever need anything shipping over to the US FM, let me know  :daumenhoch:

Hey, Thanks Danny

I will actually take you up on that offer, if you need anything from the states LMK, or if your looking for anything as well.

I will send you a PM Thanks

Question: How do you know about the ( Peregrine Master ) LOL -

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 02:03 PM »

I can honestly say i've had nothing but good experiences from our guys across pond ,  i've sent and recieved items from the U.S  and when i'm sending items i type parcels to go in google and brings up loads of options , its not as bad as people think just stay away from Royal Snail and  Parcel Farse ,,,,, Happy days  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

ukoldschool

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 02:06 PM »
I use:

www.wedelivertheworld.com

very reasonable, they use a number of different courier companies (including DHL etc) and you can pay them with paypal :)

Best bit is that they pick it up :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shipping to US

gfxgfx
gfx gfx