gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  under the radar!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: under the radar!  (Read 2275 times)

Offline popedante

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: under the radar!
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 09:08 PM »

i live in fear of my father in law getting up into the loft and seeing all my stuff and ratting on me  ;D ( the wife thinks i have 3 bikes...)

deeman

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 09:49 PM »
Im single.
This makes for great reading!
LOL!me too bro!only thing i have to do is hide parcels from my mate i rent a room off when i aint paid on time!!Glad im single when i read this too!most womens problem is that they dont have a hobby too!! ::)

griff

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 12:19 AM »
Great thread  ;D no chance of secret paypal activity with joint bank account, but everything goes to work address   :angel:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2011, 06:29 AM »
i've had to clean out the loft  to  bung in some loft insulation , been a few close calls,  cos she insisted on helping         ( unsure if she can remember her login for her rad account ) so a bit risky posting this  :LolLolLolLol:    :knuppel2:   , amazing how big and heavy a box of stuffed toys can be,  :LolLolLolLol:    :-X  ;)

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 06:49 AM »
my other half is ok she doesn`t mind the bikes just if i paid proper money for stuff but rarely do these days and only time she got pee d off was when she opened her suit case and found a set of wheels in there  :LolLolLolLol: i forgot i put them in there to be honest .

no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 08:21 AM »
i've had to clean out the loft  to  bung in some loft insulation , been a few close calls,  cos she insisted on helping         ( unsure if she can remember her login for her rad account ) so a bit risky posting this  :LolLolLolLol:    :knuppel2:   , amazing how big and heavy a box of stuffed toys can be,  :LolLolLolLol:    :-X  ;)

even secret bags of sweets (method of paymen) get sent to my work address.. great selection last time pal  :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 08:39 AM »
I'm glad to see it's not just me that has everything sent to work,

the misses only knows i've got the VDC, she knows nothing about the 81 pro-star, 82 hutch, 82 cw pro, 83 quad, 84 hutch, 84 redline, 84 redline mini, 85 mcs, 86 mongoose and tool-box full of bits :-X:2funny:

Bitches :yahoo_silent:
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 08:52 AM »
Guess i'm lucky, my misses don't really give a toss ... its the attention the lap-top gets she has a problem with  :P

+ 1   ::)  i used to keep them at my company , then when all the building was done at home and the toy room was finished , i remember the day they all went home , it was earlier this year the day of the Royal wedding , rang the wife told her i'd be home for lunch n see my boys also mentioned i'm gonna bring my bikes home today  ;)  3 LWB Transit loads later  later  :shocked:  her face was a picture

but she did ask me the other day just how many do i really need ,,,,,,,,, lots was my reply ,
 but to be honest she did loose it with me when i was playing in the toy room before totally finishing the house , all's done now so happy days  :daumenhoch:

Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 09:03 AM »
Thankfully my wife doesn't mind too much neither, i think she's more than grateful that i have a hobby as such. She'd rather i spent money on bikes rather than going to the pub, gambling or wasting it other ways. The bikes will always be worth something so if the worst happens then i'll always get my money back.

I am careful as to what i buy though. As long as i buy only what i need then they'll be no problems.
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 09:41 AM »
The issue I have is that I am trying to build 3 bikes at the moment and have pictures in my head as to how I want them to be. My PC is plugged into the LCD TV rather than a monitor and I stream most of what our family watches but I need to be seeing what is selling so as I can grab it when it comes up. The TV is split to 2 screens and the kids watch one half, Rad, The Museum, Ebay are on the other half and the missus is reduced to the lappy  :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:

Now that doesn't go down too well with the fact that she sleeps with the 3 builds too and has to move it all around to get her clothes out the wardrobe etc etc.....  :uglystupid2:  :LolLolLolLol:

The girls love it though, they always have BMX parts in their hands  :daumenhoch:
BANNED

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 10:38 AM »
Terry I think your misses deserves a medal. You are certainly pushing the bounderys of married life there mate! :daumenhoch:

It must be love  :smitten:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 10:59 AM »
Thankfully my wife doesn't mind too much neither, i think she's more than grateful that i have a hobby as such. She'd rather i spent money on bikes rather than going to the pub, gambling or wasting it other ways. The bikes will always be worth something so if the worst happens then i'll always get my money back.

I am careful as to what i buy though. As long as i buy only what i need then they'll be no problems.
my wife thinks the same :daumenhoch:

Offline Julian347

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 11:10 AM »
My wife encouraged me to get into OSBMX.  :4_17_5: I don't bother to hide anything and she trusts me not to go silly. If she did mention anything I can always say 'you encouraged me to get back in to BMX'! She'll quite happily go to the post office and pick stuff up as well. She's just glad I've got a hobby and I keep myself out of mischief.

Happy days.  :daumenhoch:

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 11:33 AM »
What's a wife?
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2011, 11:34 AM »
That is what you receive when you give up your life  :daumenhoch:
What's a wife?

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2011, 11:46 AM »
What's a wife?

+1  :LolLolLolLol:

I bought another house where I work last year as 'an investment'.  Really its somewhere I can get parts delivered to without comment and build BMX in the front room where its warm  ;D

Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

deeman

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 01:04 PM »
What's a wife?

+1  :LolLolLolLol:

I bought another house where I work last year as 'an investment'.  Really its somewhere I can get parts delivered to without comment and build BMX in the front room where its warm  ;D

extreme solution!!but love it! :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 03:20 PM »
Mervrouw T doesn't mind as long as they're not all over the shop. That's why I bought a house with a big cellar. Only thing is, with a music studio and pool table, bar and chill room, the bikes are in my own way :-\
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  under the radar!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx