gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 10:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A fashion guide for you new schoolers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A fashion guide for you new schoolers  (Read 7984 times)

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Re: A fashion guide for you new schoolers
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 07:10 PM »
 :angrysoapbox:

:wtf:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 07:14 PM »
An 85 ripper would have straight stays, not a looptail...  :police:

:LolLolLolLol:

What do you think this place is?  An old school BMX forum or something?

Sorry, just trying to fit in and look popular...  ;D

2 minutes turkish...

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 07:23 PM »
7a,  "bumming" jokes, at any given opportunity you MUST make some reference to homosexual acts........just to show how "straight" you really are,

Talking of which anyone fancy a BURM  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

In2 bmx

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 08:21 PM »
fashions may change, but so far the 'jeans way down' look persists
not going to rant about it but showing everyone your sweaty arse crack while you ride down the street with a slammed seat is NOT a good look
drove past someone today with a good few inches of hairy cleft hanging out and it was not pretty  ::)
at least pull the cartoon pants up kids :daumenhoch:

Well said griff . Am I to old to follow fashion and Bmx ???  Or just don't wanna look a Cnut with my back pockets behind my fookin knees .  ;D

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 08:32 PM »
fashions may change, but so far the 'jeans way down' look persists
not going to rant about it but showing everyone your sweaty arse crack while you ride down the street with a slammed seat is NOT a good look
drove past someone today with a good few inches of hairy cleft hanging out and it was not pretty  ::)
at least pull the cartoon pants up kids :daumenhoch:

Well said griff . Am I to old to follow fashion and Bmx ???  Or just don't wanna look a Cnut with my back pockets behind my fookin knees .  ;D

your back pockets come down to your ankles >:D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 08:36 PM »
i love you too rob :-*

old schoolers fashion guide....

1,  comb over haircut, or if you havent even enough barnett to cover the egg in the nest, shave it off for the 80's thug look.

2,  tachini/fila/adidas "retro"  tracksuit top, the shinier and cheesier looking the better, it lets everyone at "mk" know just how 80's you are...

3, camo combat shorts, this signals to your "OS" mates that you're still a bit funky and used to wear "stussy" bitd...

3a, the sponk rag, you'll need one of these just in case a bit of dust lands on your "HARDO" top tube,

3b, the back pocket wallet bulge, i mean come on, you dont want you're fellow "old schoolers" thinking you've pissed all the wife and kids holiday money up the wall on your precious "gen1" do you?

4, the retro trainers.......these are an absolute must!
adidas forest hills/samba/s772/campus etc,  basically any old designs that have been dug up for you to show everyone that youre a tasteless old c@nt that cant let go of the past and grow the fook up.

5, glasses, youre old so you need them, anything "oakley" will do...

6, ATTITUDE , by far the most important ,
at the drop of a hat you must be able to bore everyone silly with your massive knowledge about the drop-out width on a "1985 pk ripper looptail"  
you must be able to look down sneeringly at any bike not worth more than £5k because ....hey....youre a serious collector right ?......

7,  burner jokes, because everyone of your "OS" mates just loves your burner jokes and it makes you popular on "rad"

7a,  "bumming" jokes, at any given opportunity you MUST make some reference to homosexual acts........just to show how "straight" you really are,

and just how popular on "radbmx" you are.....

7b, stella artois and football talk,
just in case everyone of your "mates on RAD" runs out of the same old worn out "OS bmx" rhetoric,
you can nip in with a bit of "beer and football talk"
because deep down they and you know full well you aren't really BMXers at all........are you?

this also quietly lets your "radbmx" mates know that you too dumped BMX completely for a bit of fingering and a 50cc yamaha fs1e.....

8, the car, any fooking shitbag "vw bus" will do, it shows how hip and cool you still are,
failing that some ghastly 80's hairdresser car, RS/XR3i/gti whatever, as long as it makes you feel like your wife still enjoys fooking you and you can post pics of it on "radbmx" is all thats important.

9, and finally........the old school bike, the shinier the better, even though you cant ride it for shit and everyone laughs at you because you look like an inbred fooking gibbon riding it,
oh, and it's got to be "worth" at least £5k on "ebay" because hey, thats all that matters isnt it?

i'm not sticking up for the new school fashion code here,
just trying to show you what a fooking idiot you look laughing away at misguided cliches.

Joe, there are times, this being one of them, when your self appointed massive IQ and bmx superiority complex has yet again run away with you, is coming on Rad wise if it winds you up so much?
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

gobshite

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59 PM »
it doesnt wind me up so much as i feel like i should offer an alternate viewpoint sometimes even if its one that i dont share i guess,
makes things interesting you might say,

i , as always cringed when i logged on to read the fooking responses,  

most folk on here know full well i talk alot of bollocks though, i think i'm being funny anyways......

i like the "self appointed iq comment though, might use that one myself next argument with the missus, she tells me i'm a "fooking idiot" so.....

;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:09 PM by darksunday »

bof

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05 PM »
FOokin lol  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05 PM »

1,  comb over haircut, or if you havent even enough barnett to cover the egg in the nest, shave it off for the 80's thug look.

2,  tachini/fila/adidas "retro"  tracksuit top, the shinier and cheesier looking the better, it lets everyone at "mk" know just how 80's you are...

3, camo combat shorts, this signals to your "OS" mates that you're still a bit funky and used to wear "stussy" bitd...

3a, the sponk rag, you'll need one of these just in case a bit of dust lands on your "HARDO" top tube,

3b, the back pocket wallet bulge, i mean come on, you dont want you're fellow "old schoolers" thinking you've pissed all the wife and kids holiday money up the wall on your precious "gen1" do you?

adidas forest hills/samba/s772/campus etc,  basically any old designs that have been dug up for you to show everyone that youre a tasteless old c@nt that cant let go of the past and grow the fook up.

at the drop of a hat you must be able to bore everyone silly with your massive knowledge about the drop-out width on a "1985 pk ripper looptail"  
you must be able to look down sneeringly at any bike not worth more than £5k because ....hey....youre a serious collector right ?......

7,  burner jokes, because everyone of your "OS" mates just loves your burner jokes and it makes you popular on "rad"

just in case everyone of your "mates on RAD" runs out of the same old worn out "OS bmx" rhetoric,
because deep down they and you know full well you aren't really BMXers at all........are you?

this also quietly lets your "radbmx" mates know that you too dumped BMX completely for a bit of fingering and a 50cc yamaha fs1e.....

8, the car, any fooking shitbag "vw bus" will do, it shows how hip and cool you still are,
failing that some ghastly 80's hairdresser car, RS/XR3i/gti whatever, as long as it makes you feel like your wife still enjoys fooking you and you can post pics of it on "radbmx" is all thats important.

9, and finally........the old school bike, the shinier the better, even though you cant ride it for shit and everyone laughs at you because you look like an inbred fooking gibbon riding it,
oh, and it's got to be "worth" at least £5k on "ebay" because hey, thats all that matters isnt it?

just trying to show you what a fooking idiot you look laughing away at misguided cliches.

:LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol: i read through them points and i have to say most of them are spot on  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol: we love it , well thought out them points i'm guilty on half of them points  :daumenhoch: and happy to admit

gobshite

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 11:09 PM »
me too mate, me too.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 05:51 AM »
I win!!

I'm old as fcuk and I have nowt on Joes list!

I rule!

I'm 2nd!
I only have a pair of Oakleys on that list  ( but they are staystrong ones and even Joe will approve of those lol)

Dingo

deeman

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2011, 01:21 PM »
oooops!i only have half a shiny bike.does anyone of you gay,burner riding faggots have a tachinni top for sale?!

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 06:48 AM »

must admit, this was funny.  especially the inbred gibbon bit.  top post. :LolLolLolLol:
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  A fashion guide for you new schoolers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx