gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 05:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Rednecks 1.1/8 lushness
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rednecks 1.1/8 lushness  (Read 1516 times)

bmxbert

Rednecks 1.1/8 lushness
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:38 PM »
These will be up for grabs soon just waiting for my supporter tag to be added. Sad day for me but they need good homes

I don't have an idea on price the red one is a gyro unfriendly one to!!! Can't be a ton of them about

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
Re: Rednecks 1.1/8 lushness
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44 PM »
Those are lovely.  :smitten:

Ive got a gyro unfriendly one waiting to go on my bennett.  :)
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

bmxbert

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 08:52 PM »
I love them. They look great just off a bike all next to each other. Beautifull things to look at. They feel so real compared to the over engineered stuff of today

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 09:14 PM »
I love them. They look great just off a bike all next to each other. Beautifull things to look at. They feel so real compared to the over engineered stuff of today

I know what you mean. Mid school was an era where every company put its own signature into their products. As a result all of the Mid school stuff seems for more real to me comaperd to bikes and components of today. The new stuff all looks exactly the same, an in a lot of cases it is, just with a different logo on it. At the moment we at an all time low in terms of BMX manufacturing in my opinon.  :(
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

bmxbert

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 09:40 PM »
I totaly agree. I was talking to Ben Henson about his hoffman frame and he said pretty much the same thing. My face frames for showing how mad the 90s were have to be the wal riot and the TNT hwa gong daddy. The king frame and taj were also up there. And them early easterns were pretty whacky

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Rednecks 1.1/8 lushness

gfxgfx
gfx gfx