gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...  (Read 321 times)

griff

RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:24 PM »
 :4_17_5:

originally put some of the new skyway pads on my haro and was very disappointed with the results - best I could manage was a 'graceful' slowing down
put most of that down to the fact that I'm quite a bit heavier than I was in 85 but figured it was worth 12 quid to see what new-fangled pads might be like
bought these a little while back from stodgy & finally got around to fitting them this weekend, since I am quite lazy

they're fookin ace!

managed a few endoes and even did a bit of a skid (didn't want to tear up the haro tyres so let go of the lever ::) )
so far they've been nice and quiet too, time will tell if I get the same screeching issues as our Jaymz but for now it's all good
Jaymz - did those xposure pads squeal straight away?

they're here (btw the ones I got were clear, not yellowy like the ones in the pic)
http://www.radbmxshop.co.uk/shop/article_45/RADBMX-Clear-Brake-Pads.html'shop_param=cid%3D46%26aid%3D45%26

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:45 PM »
good shout-what brakes are you using griff  :-\

griff

Re: RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:47 PM »
bulldogs mate - nothing but the best for your old frame  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RADBMX shop clear pads and skyways...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx