gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 12:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Burner / Skyway TA (pics)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Burner / Skyway TA (pics)  (Read 895 times)

punkdSICO

Burner / Skyway TA (pics)
« on: August 26, 2011, 01:57 PM »
Not really a restro as only swapped a few bits.  This was a quick build for my daughter.  Got if off Joff/Norty40 (thank, Joff!!) who had already turned it into a TA.  I then did new decals (thanks Del!!) and stuck on some pink stuff.  I might one day get around to painting the red headset and maybe even the pedals, but then again, Ill probably not get around to it..

My daughter loves it so Im pleased..

Thanks again Joff/Del (I also posted in Del's Decal thread).

ta,

Paul

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Re: Burner / Skyway TA (pics)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:26 PM »
Your welcome Paul and thankyou for buying it  :D  , it was good to meet you and your daughter at MK  :daumenhoch:

Bet your daughters well pleased how it has turned out , Del's worked his magic on the decals again  8)

I would defo get the Pink spray out on a few of the other bits , i used pink plasticote on my daughters pedals etc on her mongoose

Big thanks to Andy (58delray) too as he was going to collect and deliver this if Paul was unable to attend MK , cheers Andy  :4_17_5:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:27 PM »
nice one fella, proper girlie ride  :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 02:37 PM »
My youngest and the Mrs would love that.
Infact the mrs sometimes looks over my shoulder at the bikes i am checking out....... Glad the girls are out at the moment  ;D
(i am actually glad the mrs wore out pink with my oldest, she likes boys bikes :coolsmiley:)

punkdSICO

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 04:36 PM »
Big thanks to Andy (58delray) too as he was going to collect and deliver this if Paul was unable to attend MK , cheers Andy  :4_17_5:
Sorry, I remembered Andy when I was just in B&Q - yes, very big thanks to Andy who was going to collect and then deliver to my door!!  Cheers, Andy..

Paul

Offline tobytyke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 11:07 PM »
Looks well nice that

My Daughter would also love it  :smitten:

Though the way she throws her bike about, it'll be a while before I do anything like that for her

She can make do with het Toys r us special for now  :LolLolLolLol:

Nice one  :daumenhoch:

Lee  :)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19 PM »
nice i quite like the bikes with pink on , i think i've gone all AKGOFF,  :LolLolLolLol:, looks nice and pucker panaracer tyres on as well  :daumenhoch:

B17SSY.T.A

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 12:02 AM »
Love it !! Bet your daughters well pleased ! .. Kinda wish mine was younger now , she's after driving lessons now lol .. Great twist , awesome  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Burner / Skyway TA (pics)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx