gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 05:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  tuffs for 04 haro...info please..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: tuffs for 04 haro...info please..  (Read 673 times)

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
tuffs for 04 haro...info please..
« on: August 21, 2011, 01:29 PM »
quick question...ive just bought the haro 04 freestyler that Robbo was selling, and im gonna want to put tuffs on there, but i need some axle converters apparently (yer im a thick as shite :crazy2:).. :LolLolLolLol:..any ideas where i can get them from (link please. ;)) or have any of you got what i need for sale..
cheers,Paul.. :daumenhoch:

after some white minty tuffs aswell, bit cheaper than shop price.. :daumenhoch:

lk_97

Re: tuffs for 04 haro...info please..
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 01:41 PM »
Look on ebay for the tuffs mate, I saw some pink ones brand new for 45 inc postage. If you can be bothered to bleach them they would be a nice minty white :daumenhoch: although is the 04 freestyler not a bit heavy for a set of tuffs?

punkdSICO

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 01:51 PM »
Look on ebay for the tuffs mate, I saw some pink ones brand new for 45 inc postage
U sure about 45squid?  I can see lots for 60+ delivered but not 45.  I also looked using the Completed option.

(sorry for the little hijack)..

Paul

lk_97

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 01:56 PM »
Yeah, maybe they've gone then...

punkdSICO

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 01:59 PM »
Yeah, maybe they've gone then...
..I thought they would then be listed in Completed.  Oh well - I was only half interested for my daughter's bike but like your concerns, I think Skyways would be too heavy for her..

ta,

PS: good luck Paul with your searches..

Paul

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

Offline dubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 03:12 PM »
Look on ebay for the tuffs mate, I saw some pink ones brand new for 45 inc postage. If you can be bothered to bleach them they would be a nice minty white :daumenhoch: although is the 04 freestyler not a bit heavy for a set of tuffs?

only gonna be for riding around with my grandson, along southsea beach mate i expect, ill ride straight past the skatepark.. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Biggeorge

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 03:18 PM »
these do the job but arent as good.
http://www.alansbmx.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_44&products_id=3567
your best bet is to give stodgy at the radshop a bell and he'll sort you out at the right price.

spesh

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 05:53 PM »
pm sent i have exactly what you need! :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 06:03 PM »
if you plan on riding it then leave the spokes on it, miles better to ride on as Tuffs look great but are shyte t ride on

ozone

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 07:57 PM »

White ones can be bleached but I'm not sure you can bleach coloured ones to white.   :-\  Anyone tried this? 

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 08:28 PM »
if you plan on riding it then leave the spokes on it, miles better to ride on as Tuffs look great but are shyte t ride on

He said he wont be using it in the parks, theres nothing wrong with tuffs Paul so put what you like on it mate.  :daumenhoch:

http://www.planetbmx.com/shop/skyway-tuff-wheels/20-wheels/20-white-f/w-convertible-axle-skyway-tuff-2-wheel-set/prod_9.html

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 08:37 PM »

White ones can be bleached but I'm not sure you can bleach coloured ones to white.   :-\  Anyone tried this? 

I was going to say the same thing, I've never tried but I'm pretty sure you can't bleach pink ones white  :-\

spesh

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 08:43 PM »
http://www.radbmxshop.co.uk/shop/category_49/Axle-Adapters.html'shop_param=cid%3D%26

thanks for the link :daumenhoch:, more expensive than i thought.. :(

ive got similar ones but one pair is 24tpi and the other pair is 26tpi you need both pairs if you want to fit tuffs
yours for £15 ono fpr all four :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 10:10 PM »
be carefull with the axle adaptors 10mm adaptors dont fit you kneed 3/8 adaptors ,the 10mm ones will strip the thread off the axle , older tuffs will be 24 tpi axle too
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:03 AM by oldtired »

spesh

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 10:34 PM »
be carefull with the axel adaptors 10mm adaptors dont fit you kneed 3/8 adaptors ,the 10mm ones will strip the thread of the axle , older tuffs will be 24 tpi axle too

the ones i have were fitted to my tuffs on my haro zippo so i know they fit :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  tuffs for 04 haro...info please..

gfxgfx
gfx gfx