gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975753 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 12, 2024, 03:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Skyway Tuff Pads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyway Tuff Pads  (Read 929 times)

e5dcb

Skyway Tuff Pads
« on: August 16, 2011, 10:44 PM »
Hi guys ,
I have Dark blue Aero mags and need to change the Brake pads which are black to blue to stop the marking on the rim. I can only find Baby blue Tuff pads , has anyone fitted these to dark blue mags and do them mark them ?

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Skyway Tuff Pads
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 11:19 PM »
Hi  mate yes they will mark if not right colour ,get yerself a site supporter tag and put a post in the wanted section  :daumenhoch: failing that theres some here but i'd shop around too   http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.retrospectbmx.com/brakes.html&sa=U&ei=C-tKTuS4CMS1hAew873kBw&ved=0CD0QFjAL&usg=AFQjCNGSTog3ZOBKLQ43Ma54Fc6q75C6fA  :2funny:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:28 AM by rick1970 »

Offline tobytyke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 10:32 PM »
Is that B's partner site ??

£99.99 for Skyway pads  :idiot2:

This hobby is getting outta control big time

e5dcb

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 09:44 PM »
Is that because they are black? Crazy price.. I have picked up a Dark blue set now for free off here so top stuff.!

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Just fired this off to Kool-stop..........  :daumenhoch: Never know......  :D

Hi guys,

I met a few of you and Mr Kool-Stop a couple of years ago at the Bike Show in Earls Court London where we discussed the SKyway Tuff Pads and the Old School BMX scene. Now I know you guys are making Tuff Pads again in various colours, but is there any plans to make the Continental Old School style ones in these colours too? The demand is high and the originals are demanding MASSIVE prices (especially in white and black)
Would be great to see the Skyway branded OS style ones in production again too.
Any reply would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Lee.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Skyway Tuff Pads

gfxgfx
gfx gfx