gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Two Tone Street Beat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Two Tone Street Beat  (Read 731 times)

ROLLO

Two Tone Street Beat
« on: May 23, 2006, 10:37 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've been looking for some replacement decals for my Streetbeat as some are damaged  :'(. It is a green and white two tone paint scheme with dark blue decals.They are not the common ones we all see on Ebay for the single colour frame kits, they are the same as the ones on the grey and white Streetbeat in the museum. Any help would be great as this is the only thing that lets the bike down a bit, Cheers Dave ;)

elmo

Re: Two Tone Street Beat
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 11:27 PM »
foil decals for streetbeat  were on ebay not so long ago think it was user raleighchopper based in cyprus
might be able to contact him

monkian

ROLLO

Re: Two Tone Street Beat
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 11:43 PM »
Thanks, I found the foil decals you mentioned but,they are too late. The ones I need are just dark blue on a clear background, about 1985 I think.Cheers Dave ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Two Tone Street Beat

gfxgfx
gfx gfx