gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 06:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SKYWAY HOT SEAT
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SKYWAY HOT SEAT  (Read 1871 times)

deeman

SKYWAY HOT SEAT
« on: August 08, 2011, 11:37 PM »
hey,does anyone know where i can get hold of a Skyway HOT SEAT?i cant seem to find any for sale,surprising as there seems to be plent of NOS SKYWAY stock about.i cant seem to see any being used on builds.did they only make them for a short while?if anyone knows where i can buy one or has a white or green one they want to sell i would be most grateful!!

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: SKYWAY HOT SEAT
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:19 AM »
good luck finding one mate,dont come up often +expect to pay big  for one ,getting rare-been looking for a grey one for years

deeman

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 02:34 PM »
thanks for that mate was beginning to suspect that was the case!odd as there is so much other NOs skyway stuff about!if i do happen to bump into a grey one along the way will let you know!

lk_97

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 03:59 PM »
A baby blue one went on us ebay last month new for 32 dollars

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:08 PM »
rare as hell as i got a few but would never sell them as so many broke bitd that might be why there aren`t many out there as we all rode them from 86 onwards 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

deeman

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 08:07 PM »
yea,think they came out in 86ish,i remember it wasnt the first seat i had on the bike,rather a late addition.maybe thats why theres none left if they broke easy!

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43 PM »
A baby blue one went on us ebay last month new for 32 dollars
typical  :buck2: >:( when you dont have the time to look they turn up
thanks for that mate was beginning to suspect that was the case!odd as there is so much other NOs skyway stuff about!if i do happen to bump into a grey one along the way will let you know!
cheers mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 10:42 PM »
Sold one in green to Darren KAP recently for 20 sovs.

It was pretty fooked though,faded,cracked scuffed and rusty rails,could be resto'd though :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SKYWAY HOT SEAT

gfxgfx
gfx gfx