gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  whos the got the biggest collection of old school in the uk?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: whos the got the biggest collection of old school in the uk?  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
Re: whos the got the biggest collection of old school in the uk?
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 09:22 PM »
So how many are you bringing to MK then Nick? That's a logistical transport nightmare trying to get them into one place - I struggle with the 6 completes I've got left and my n/s 22" Faction and 16" Lil'Ripper in one car, so 90+ must be a job for Stobart's bud ;-)

Only the Curtis' this year and maybe a Haro or 5  :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 09:35 PM »
most impressive collection i've ever seen was defo Lee Radman's!  I remember looking in his loft, like an aladins cave  >:D :shocked:

pure volume of bikes I think only SUbwax came close to Lee, i believe he had hoards of stuff stateside as well at one point.  A lot of collectors keep quiet about their stuff,.. I believe there is a collector who does not come on RAD ever has 200+ bikes, I think orangezippy sold about 10 bikes to him a few years ago...

Stateside my fave collector is Juan ! he had some awesome bikes,..... but if your a multi millionaire I guess it ain;t hard  8)

Does Haney still have a lot of bikes?

For me it's about quality rather than quantity, loads of my fave bike builders only have relatively small collections though
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 10:39 PM »

radmans was deffo one of the best quality collections out there, altho they was deffo built badly and with no idea.  as for that collection above they dont count we are talking bmx bikes
  :LolLolLolLol: fookin thats rich ! comin from mr ultimate fcuk -up    :2funny:

loved my bikes its sad times for me  :coolsmiley: :'(

Sparky24

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2011, 10:43 PM »
do you regret selling off some of your collection lee????

donkeybambam

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2011, 07:24 AM »
He sold the lot.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2011, 07:53 AM »

radmans was deffo one of the best quality collections out there, altho they was deffo built badly and with no idea.  as for that collection above they dont count we are talking bmx bikes
  :LolLolLolLol: fookin thats rich ! comin from mr ultimate fcuk -up    :2funny:

loved my bikes its sad times for me  :coolsmiley: :'(

lmao  ;D you said thank fcuk that cut and shut repopped over painted tat has gone

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 11:41 PM »
Im hoping to go see julians collection of burners in august think i may be in for a shock lookin at them pics

good luck in finding the place mate when you get near the phone and sat nav cut off (fact) top bloke though used to knock about together when he lived near me in our younger days

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2011, 07:45 AM »
There is a Raleigh Burner enthusiast in North Wales who has 200+ Burners & Stylers (not The BurnerKing), I think his plans eventually are to open a museum :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  whos the got the biggest collection of old school in the uk?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx