gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11  (Read 338 times)

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:52 PM »
Since I left bmx in the late 80s-1990 I just missed all the new modifcations 1 1/8 stem/forks, 990 bosses on forks, intergrated headset, every size seat post you can shake a stick at. But I just love the bikes that are like tanks- Haro Mirra flair(I have one), Schwinn tourqflyte, GT Various(have one 2000 performer model) and the Mongoose DMC(WHICH i did see for the first time today)
But they just seem so scarce (haro Mirras being the exceptiion)? Did they scrap a lot or not make many in the first place ?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:00 PM »
Most of the surplus stuff was weighed in as it was worth more as scrap metal ........ seriously
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:20 PM »
Most of the surplus stuff was weighed in as it was worth more as scrap metal ........ seriously

don't you worry your going that way too  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  mid school - hard school ?just been to MK11

gfxgfx
gfx gfx