gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:54 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SR stem Potts mod
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SR stem Potts mod  (Read 778 times)

curtispro

SR stem Potts mod
« on: August 02, 2011, 06:54 PM »
I have just realised that my suntour stem on my DP is slightly bent  :tickedoff: and I found out the painfull way messing about in the garden, foot behind front wheel, nice little tail whip and when the seat came back round it crushed my little finger between the bars and the seat   >:( there is clearance one side but is tight in the other, looking at it from the front end you can see it's slightly bent, my question is can I drill out a SR stem to take the Potts mod bolt from the other one ?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:24 PM by curtispro »

Offline john4130

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: SR stem Potts mod
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:03 PM »
i remember drilling an sr stem to take a potts bitd and it worked fine, just check the length of the hollow bolt to make sure it's not too long or too short.

StellaAtoiz

Re: SR stem Potts mod
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:11 PM »
Is this the kind of SR Stem you are after?

[img]http://www.radbmx.co.uk/archive/albums/tt244/StellaArtoiz/d38ebe1c.jpg[/IMG

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SR stem Potts mod

gfxgfx
gfx gfx