gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 02:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The PK Ripper Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The PK Ripper Years  (Read 8733 times)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: The PK Ripper Years
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 06:19 PM »
Top,top pics as always Hotdog  :smitten:

I'd have killed for that bike of yours back then  >:D  :smitten:

Funny enough my Renthals went in exactly the same place ,,and yes I did make a layback out them  :D ( made me laugh when Bullseye asked that   ;D )

PK Rippers have always played a versatile part  in the early years being both a racing and freestyle bike

being the choice of Craig Campbell, Carlo Griggs and Mat Hoffman at some point of their  careers  8)

Funny people asking the question about coasters and ramps ,, because like most people I've always used my back brake when aerialling creates less weight makes you go higher  ;) ( rotating mass  ;)  :daumenhoch:)
Plus trick ramp tricks like a Wilton are easy as it doesn't matter which side you had for your rear lever .

Doesn't mean I like coasters as they do take some getting used to ,, Sweetbeats says they're the devil's work  :LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:28 PM by Hunterdubber »

sweetbeats

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 06:23 PM »
Cooooool  :coolsmiley:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 02:15 PM »
still think the red and yellow exploders are the best looking bmx ever, i had to settle on the black one as all the red ones had been sold, and i also think they landed on our shores in liverpool as they all got sold up north..

them yellow painted steel rims on the blue scorpion are dam near impossible to find now, they were like a araya 7B, but wider....

:daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 03:31 PM »
Awesome pics buddy..... goodtimes for sure  :4_17_5:

ChrisN17

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 04:11 PM »
I love the colour of that old Metro in the background. Great pics. Must dig some out.
Oh and if you want old looking pics get Hipstamatic app on iphone.

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 04:26 PM »
Great pic's  8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The PK Ripper Years

gfxgfx
gfx gfx