gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 01:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  hello girls what are these forks please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hello girls what are these forks please  (Read 4547 times)

oldboyburner

Re: hello girls what are these forks please
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 11:00 PM »
No hidden hatred here, just tried to to a deal with you once and you did exactly what Steve is doing.

Go look in the mirror and repeat "I must stop being a prat".

Mate you do know you typed that last bit and not said it just in your head  ???

right i see you hold a grudge - i'm sorry for any thing that you feel i did wrong to you  :-[
gonna stop using some one else thread to have a slagging match with you - pm me if you needed  ;)

good luck steve with the forks  8)

cheers  B  ;)

I definitely typed it because thats what I think you should do rather than come back at me with the put downs of a 10 year old.

I honestly don't hold a grudge against you and I can't really be arsed carrying it on by PM.

sorry to butt in but you should have sorted thid out via PM as bendycat said please grow up

bmx bmx bmx is what it is all about  ;)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 11:07 PM »
I guess that some one needs to find the forks steve wants and then it can be a straight swap  8)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Rodgy1970

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2011, 01:26 PM »
No hidden hatred here, just tried to to a deal with you once and you did exactly what Steve is doing.

Go look in the mirror and repeat "I must stop being a prat".

Mate you do know you typed that last bit and not said it just in your head  ???

right i see you hold a grudge - i'm sorry for any thing that you feel i did wrong to you  :-[
gonna stop using some one else thread to have a slagging match with you - pm me if you needed  ;)

good luck steve with the forks  8)

cheers  B  ;)

I definitely typed it because thats what I think you should do rather than come back at me with the put downs of a 10 year old.

I honestly don't hold a grudge against you and I can't really be arsed carrying it on by PM.

sorry to butt in but you should have sorted thid out via PM as bendycat said please grow up

bmx bmx bmx is what it is all about  ;)

Thanks for your valued opinion and great advice, but what I should and shouldn't do is up to me, I'm sure if I'm out of order Admin/Mods will no doubt act appropriately.

:daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  hello girls what are these forks please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx