gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 08:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Attention Lenny Lentini - R&D input needed (how to fit a water bottle to a BMX)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Attention Lenny Lentini - R&D input needed (how to fit a water bottle to a BMX)  (Read 400 times)

griff

Greetings brother Lenny

Just in case you were struggling to come up with the next revolutionary home-made BMX mod, I have a potentially exciting challenge for you...

As you are no doubt aware a few of us will be pedaling our kid's bikes from London to Brighton in September
We will need to remain hydrated & even if there are pubs on the way it's probably not a great idea to stop at all of them to drink beer
I don't own one of those camelbak things and tbh don't want to have a rucksack on making me extra sweaty anyway

So, any ideas on how to get a water bottle fitted to a BMX, so that it can be easily picked up and replaced while riding?
Have been mulling it over but nothing concrete yet, probably helps that my haro is a twin top-tube and therefore should be fairly stable to start with

Peace and Love

griff

PS if anyone else wants to contribute ideas/drawings then knock yourselves out  :daumenhoch:

curtispro

Here you go griff  :daumenhoch:

mattuknc

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Lenny's beens busy recently developing a new type of anti theft device

snow tyres

Bike rack

Moose horn handle bars

and rumour has it he's been devloping this prototype for Raleigh as their new Shopper

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Jaymz, you have far too much time on your hands....... pmsl :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Still limping......

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Jaymz, you have far too much time on your hands....... pmsl :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Umm maybe!!! There I fixed it! is one of my favourite wastes of time, just hilarious

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
You can scoff but when you fookers are all under water and I'm in Nottz Castle with King Lenny you'll all be banging at the door.

Don't try and understand Nottz Science... its like music recorded through a dog & a van... unimcomprehensible.

Stand back and let the man do his thing.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

griff

some decent input so far (and some nice kludge pics from Jay, I too rate thereifixedit.com as well as badtattoos.com and peopleofwalmart.com as great places to waste time on the interwebs)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the appliance of Nottz science can achieve though  :daumenhoch:

keep your ideas coming please

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Attention Lenny Lentini - R&D input needed (how to fit a water bottle to a BMX)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx