gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 08:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  CW Cali Boulevard Resto - I've got a couple of pics finally for ya!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CW Cali Boulevard Resto - I've got a couple of pics finally for ya!!!!  (Read 7684 times)

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
good work mate!

love that colour ! proper bling that  8)

it is proper bling, the most bling i've done :) congrats to alex for hanging in there and getting

what he wanted, i must admit i was shiting myself painting this as the first time came out amazing but

there was problems with the powder over the chrome so this time had to be as good if not better or i was dead :LolLolLolLol:

proper pressure 8)

You were shitting it  :LolLolLolLol:   ;D After 4 rechromes and and this the 2nd go at the powder this was it for me...I've been a nervous fooking wreck  ;D
Top job again Dan and can't thankyou enough  :4_17_5:

Thanks for all the comments fellas  :daumenhoch:

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:

Quote from: retrodan72 on July 15, 2011, 06:38 pm
Holy Dooley, that's lush. hope it's going to MK?

Yup it'll be there bud   

I'll make sure I pack extra Kleenex.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
phenomenal  :daumenhoch:

Total admiration for seeing this one through, well done.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  CW Cali Boulevard Resto - I've got a couple of pics finally for ya!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx