gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK dogin weekend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK dogin weekend  (Read 628 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
MK dogin weekend
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:06 PM »
Think my misses is the best  ::) I have spent both sat and sun all day from 8 til 6 bodgin my bits 4 my bikes 4 MK  ;D I have loads and loads still 2 get through  :D not once has she moaned about bits all over the house , painting going on the dining table  ::) dirty hand prints on walls off my riffy hands when been polishing or flatting ally  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:47 AM by pickle »

dan-dare

Re: MK bodgin weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 09:09 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 12:52 AM »
Nice one steve mate  :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 07:51 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  looking forward to seeing your master pieces mate  :daumenhoch:

etriedes

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 06:00 PM »
She's just glad to have you out the way mate  ;D

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Steve, can your missus have a word with my missus please ???

I was in the garage yesterday for 5mins stripping down a Silverfox for Sid so that Griff could have the f&f and she was out there, face like thunder "wot you doing" kinda thing going on.......

Don't forget the 7X jig buddy - bringing a workmate and a vice to tap the dents out of a 7X for oldschoolib he needs and I said I'd show a couple of others how to use it so you don't have to wait 6 months for me to sort my rim out like last time fella :daumenhoch:

Oh, and we have a stuck Renthal post and stem to remove from this frame of Griff's too buddy, so I need some Bodgin' help :LolLolLolLol:

(hopefully before you start drinking this time......) >:D :shocked: :2funny:
Still limping......

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 05:53 PM »
Its defo coming with me  ;) will b great 2 show peeps how it works  :daumenhoch: Pm me about the stem and seatpost bodgin buddy  :D

griff

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 06:08 PM »
Steve, can your missus have a word with my missus please ???

I was in the garage yesterday for 5mins stripping down a Silverfox for Sid so that Griff could have the f&f and she was out there, face like thunder "wot you doing" kinda thing going on.......

Don't forget the 7X jig buddy - bringing a workmate and a vice to tap the dents out of a 7X for oldschoolib he needs and I said I'd show a couple of others how to use it so you don't have to wait 6 months for me to sort my rim out like last time fella :daumenhoch:

Oh, and we have a stuck Renthal post and stem to remove from this frame of Griff's too buddy, so I need some Bodgin' help :LolLolLolLol:

(hopefully before you start drinking this time......) >:D :shocked: :2funny:

just saw this! sorry spen didn't want you getting in trouble with the mrs on my account...
please be gentle with it (already got one MT frame with a crack in the seat tube!)
now you've seen it up close how's the F&F look for rust? gonna build it up on Saturday regardless so I have something to race on - last night was in the spare room packing all the parts into a box ready to go on it  :smitten:

slightly ironic that with all the trouble you're going to to get the renthal post out, there may well be another one going back in  :angel:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29 PM »
We have all of Rad's best bodgers in one place at the fixit gazzeeeebo Griff so relax - it'll be sorted in no time!

If Animal, me & Hootski can't sort it then it's never coming out bud. Uncle Sawzall comes drinking with us too, so just worry if you've got enough booze mate as we all get thirsty you know fixing shit!

Spen
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK dogin weekend

gfxgfx
gfx gfx