gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 11:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  trm freestyler what colours did they come in
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: trm freestyler what colours did they come in  (Read 2993 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
trm freestyler what colours did they come in
« on: June 22, 2011, 09:45 PM »
i've just got a trm freestyler  :Great_Britain:  survivor , its red at the moment and a bit shabby so its going to get the sbd treatment , i am using white alloy hub tuffs on it which it already has, i read somewhere that they only did em in white or chrome is that right

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: trm freestyler what colours did they come in
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 09:49 PM »
my one is chrome as far as i no they where made in only chrome and white, unless someone else no's more . got any pictures?  :daumenhoch:

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 10:02 PM »
here it is wrong forks though :( but they'll do i was going to get it done dayglo orange with black forks but i'm going white f and f and getting the spare forks done sbd black chrome as i am having some vector ultimate freestyle bars done in black chrome powder so i'll see what they look like when on

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:08 PM »
I'm sure I've seen one in green, Not sure if it was an original colour though., Hve you checked the museum section?
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=6529.0
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:13 PM by Gary72 »

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 10:15 PM »
I'm sure I've seen one in green, Not sure if it was an original colour though., Hve you checked the museum section?
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=6529.0

I had one in green with white OGK's BITD, that's how I got it new from my LBS back in'86.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

winnit93

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 10:29 PM »
they where advertised in red, yellow, black, white and chrome but ive only ever seen white or chrome and ive had at least 6 in the last 10 years.

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43 PM »
cheers for the help yes not many of them about by looks of it , scorcher micks got one and winnets had all the others  ;D, i wanted a british freestyle bmx and due to the "weird" looks of the trm decided to get one of them and i've quite a few spare bits and pieces to use on it

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 11:53 PM »

Glen  try match that pink outfit you had at the last ramp night ,  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 11:55 PM »

Glen  try match that pink outfit you had at the last ramp night ,  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

it was hard work trying to ride a bike in heels though

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 07:31 AM »
how much did you pay for it ? good luck finding forks mine came without forks but found some on ebay . ;)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 08:43 PM »
As i remember it u could have them any colour u wanted from the shop  ;) They just powdered the F&F 4 u  :daumenhoch: My buddies bitd his was dayglow green like a Haro . Shame he snapped it in half  :LolLolLolLol: Forks were made of glass as I remember it thats why most turn up with out the originals  ::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  trm freestyler what colours did they come in

gfxgfx
gfx gfx