gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:43 AM »
Options being discussed, please comment in this thread: http://www.bmxtalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36538

09paul

Re: Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 01:37 PM »
does someone have a hidden agenda

i did hear that it was discussed at the meeting after the CREWE regional and the outcome voted by the clubs   was to keep it at that date an venue ....

so why the thread on Talk  >:( :shocked:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Re: Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:11 PM »
does someone have a hidden agenda

i did hear that it was discussed at the meeting after the CREWE regional and the outcome voted by the clubs   was to keep it at that date an venue ....

so why the thread on Talk  >:( :shocked:

According to all the information that I have:
- there was a brief meeting at Crewe involving a rep from each of the clubs (this was after the potential clash was discovered).
- the consensus at that meeting was that Goldcoast Club should decide when/where to have their regional during that weekend.
- a thread was then started on BMXTalk buy the Goldcoast chairman, asking for riders and riders' families opinions on the exact date and venue.

The potential opening date for the indoor track was in place before the regional dates. I have seen/heard no evidence to suggest a hidden agenda. Speak to your club rep for the best/most up to date information on most things.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Goldcoast's North Summer Regional - have your say.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx