gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 08:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New tuffs only £65.90 delivered
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New tuffs only £65.90 delivered  (Read 576 times)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
New tuffs only £65.90 delivered
« on: June 17, 2011, 07:24 PM »
Was looking up the price of new tuffs and these are the cheapest i've found out there, thought I'd spread the word

http://www.parkersofbolton.co.uk/c-644-skyway-zone.aspx
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:42 PM by Jaymz »

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: New tuffs only £63.45 delivered
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28 PM »
Bargain, then stick them on RAD and sell them for £85 delivered :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Bang on and quids in.  :angel:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 07:31 PM »
Bargain, then stick them on RAD and sell them for £85 delivered :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

Bang on and quids in.  :angel:

:2funny:  ::)
shame they all have a fleccie hole drilled in and hyowge axles with no flats  :(
good price tho

punkdSICO

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 07:36 PM »
shame they all have a fleccie hole drilled in and hyowge axles with no flats  :(
good price tho
Nothing a small squidge of silicone cant sort out:

:)

Paul

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: New tuffs only £65.90 delivered
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 07:44 PM »
So my missus just bought  me a pair of blues for fathers day, and they work out at £65.90 as for some reason the postage is different to notmal on them

mattuknc

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 10:01 PM »
I got mine from them.  :daumenhoch:
(Although I ordered black and they sent white... ::) I have received the black ones today though.)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 10:02 PM »
(Although I ordered black and they sent white... ::) I have received the black ones today though.)

wicked, how long was delivery, and how was the after service as they sent the worng ones?

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 11:04 PM »
a1 motorsave/bikes for mine birthday pressie £66 i think ?  :-\     they are very    BLUE   though  still in the box keep getting em out to look at   :smitten: :smitten: :LolLolLolLol:

nice touch with the silicone punkdSICO  :daumenhoch:

one good thing about these new sealed ones is you can swap out the axles for standard 3/8, proper bmx size , save fookin about chopping the ones that come with em , does away with the shite 14mm nuts too , bonus  :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:10 PM by oldtired »

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 11:17 PM »
i used a kiddies crayon on a set of yellow ones. the crayon sets do loads of different colour shades so u should get a good match. warm it up to soften the crayon push it through the hole and tidy up with a stanley blade  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 11:20 PM »
i used a kiddies crayon on a set of yellow ones. the crayon sets do loads of different colour shades so u should get a good match. warm it up to soften the crayon push it through the hole and tidy up with a stanley blade  :daumenhoch:

Oh nice one fella. loving that top tip, and i have loads of crayons as . . .

mattuknc

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Very good, they sent the correct ones before receiving the old ones back, I always like that. Very quick turnaround.
4 days from order submitted.  :daumenhoch:

wicked, how long was delivery, and how was the after service as they sent the worng ones?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 09:24 AM »
Very good, they sent the correct ones before receiving the old ones back, I always like that. Very quick turnaround.

nice one. Did you have to payreturn postage or did they send a new sticker for the box?

mattuknc

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 06:31 PM »
Maybe a little gripe I had to pay return postage, £12.25! Although they said this would be refunded as it was their mistake. (I haven't been refunded yet...)

nice one. Did you have to payreturn postage or did they send a new sticker for the box?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 07:03 PM »
Maybe a little gripe I had to pay return postage, £12.25! Although they said this would be refunded as it was their mistake. (I haven't been refunded yet...)

Keep us updated fella on what happens then, cheers for the all the info, forewarned is forearmed

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New tuffs only £65.90 delivered

gfxgfx
gfx gfx