gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 10:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Bike stolen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bike stolen  (Read 1167 times)

Moschops

Bike stolen
« on: June 16, 2011, 06:26 AM »
Hi all,

If you are offered a bike like the one in the link below it could very well be stolen.

Josh was mugged in the park for a bike the same as this last night  >:(

I would appreciate any info on any sightings.

Cheers,
Lee.

http://swiftbikes.co.uk/

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Bike stolen
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:45 PM »
that is boll0x mate hate when sh1t like that happens........... happen to me when i was outside days cycles in totenham when i was 12yrs some cnut nicked my brand new aero pro burner which i just fitted cw freestyle bars and alloy hub tuff 2`s....... he left me some sh1ty moongoose....  rode the goose home balling me eyes out and me old man took me to the old bill were we left the goose there and made a report ....my bike was gone forever :'( :'(

driving back home through  lordship lane, tottenham  i see some other kid ridding my bike....... me old man drove straight on to the pavement like a movie....the kid fell off my bike, the old man jumped out grabed the kid and said thats my fookin bike now fook off................. my first and only bit of luck in my life  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

hope you get the bike back mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 04:47 PM »
real sorry to read about the theft . what area are you ?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 04:48 PM »
bad luck fella, ive had two stolen recently, just seems people will take anything without thought, my son and my nephew were heartbroken

Moschops

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 07:13 PM »
Taken in the Leon Rec skate park in Bletchley, Milton Keynes......apparently he's not the first to be jumped there  >:(

Poor lil bugger saved up and paid half for it himself.........makes me wonder why we all work so hard to have nice things  :tickedoff:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Bike stolen

gfxgfx
gfx gfx