gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  another haro this time a gen i freestyler something very wrong here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: another haro this time a gen i freestyler something very wrong here  (Read 2359 times)

oldskooldayz

another haro this time a gen i freestyler something very wrong here guys watch out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-haro-freestyler-/220794921230

punkdSICO

Looks pretty sexy to me..  Why you suspicious?

Paul

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Been eneded for some reason guys  :LolLolLolLol:
BANNED

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
hes no feedback at all putting expensive stuff on and that bikes probably worth at least 3 time more than the buy it was on for , generally if its too good to be true it is

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
is it me,or has the listing just ended :-\
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

oldskooldayz

exactly im thinking this blokes got a big knife so be very carefull if anyone here thinks of buyinf cash from this chap

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
No the listing has just ended,looks dodgy to me though..........So what's he upto then putting stuff on then taking it off again.

oldskooldayz

well the master sold according to my watch item but the gen 1 has been ended by the seller

to very nice haro's for 700 quid when they should have been more in the region of 1600

this chap has no feedback and is selling top bikes

the only thing is i dont recognise the pictures so maybe just maybe he is genuine but i doubt it

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
Right!!! a kneecapping is in order!!! I knew he would slip up and get greedy. Seems our friend has an identical twin who lives in cape cod:

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=131681

:knuppel2:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
No wonder he fooking ended it  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:

I just PM'd the owner with the ebay link advising him of it  :daumenhoch:
BANNED

sharp767

i just got him to relist it for me at £600 and 'bought' it for £600, his details are
mikey rush
bristol, Bristol bs14 9lj United Kingdom
prick.

oldskooldayz

be careful fella if your gonna collect

marsbar

was it on buy it now for 450 aswell

marsbar

you ;ooky begger drop on a bargin there frma alone is worth that :daumenhoch:

oldskooldayz

fella check the link above the pics were stolen from a bmxmuseum members account in the states

the whole thing is a fiddle

dont know what this chap is up to but he needs a few lads round to sort him out

sharp767

right here we have a little update on the freestyler listing on ebay, this sellers name is mikey rush and he lives on New Fosseway Road bristol bs14 9lj and he is a proper little scumbag, he breaks into cars, steals from his neighbours and last year robbed a 71 year old man of £1,000 in cash, he followed him from the bank and attcked him as he sat in his car, like i said proper scumbag, as usual he got off with a 'community order'  >:( thats a fookin joke.
anyway our freind mikey has been a busy boy trying to rip people off on ebay, he has been selling non-existing iphones and is now trying his luck with haro's, i pressed buy it now for £600 on the 83 freestyler and havent paid, today he listed a 85 freestyler for £750..i also pressed the button on that to stop some poor soul being fooked about, i have been exchanging emails with this clown all day but have not yet let on that i know what he is up to and the fact that he a cnut, what should i do now, should i call the police in bristol?.....is this serious fraud?...any advice please.

mark 2

I can confirm the complete master is a swizz, the actual f&f and bars from that pic is here with me and owned it for about 3 years.

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Call in the Rozzers.  :police:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
yep i would inform police and contact ebay -tossers!!!!!! why don't they try working for a living :knuppel2:

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
The master i can turn a blind eye to but NOBODY does this to a US Made freestyler!!!  :2gunsfiring_v1:

If anyone gets ahold of him can you get me the serial...  ::)

sharp767

right ive reported the little scumbag to ebay and bristol police, 30 hours community service no doubt.  >:(

trickydeno

quite alot of this lately....fookin cnuts!  next scam i spot near me i'm gonna follow it up and  :knuppel2: fookin batter em!

ronster

What a nasty little w4nker...lets hope something really horrid accident wise happens to him for all the bad Karma  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  another haro this time a gen i freestyler something very wrong here

gfxgfx
gfx gfx