gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anlun Aero crank resto . big up 2 Paul at custom colour
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anlun Aero crank resto . big up 2 Paul at custom colour  (Read 798 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
I have been looking 4 a set of these cranks 4 nigh on 6 years  ::) had a few false starts buying 2 sets with the wrong chain ring bolt centres  :tickedoff: (road bike cranks )  :knuppel2: they come with all diff types of spiders and was important 2 me 2 find this set up as its what I had bitd  :smitten:

When I got them they were not 2 bad really but had the normal bash and hammer marks  ::) spent hours in the garage sorting all that out then fired off some Pm's 2 paul at Custom Colour . He was more than helpful so I sent them off with my aero arayas 4 some lovin. I wanted 2 know if he could do the arms black and either polish the spider or redo it in silver anno . 2 be honest he has excelled himself with the attention 2 detail cos it must of been a difficult old job  :-\  I have ended up with it all annodised in black and a silver spider so looks the dogs bollox  :4_17_5:

Cannot thank Paul enough  :daumenhoch: So bloody happy with these  :smitten:

some before pics as I got them

this pic shows the hammer marks I had 2 work out of the ally and refinish before the annodising

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:07 AM by ANIMAL »

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Anlun Aero crank resto . big up 2 Paul at custom colour
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:03 AM »
Mate, they look sexy as  :smitten: lovinthe matt finish on the crank arms  :)

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 09:14 PM »
They look lovely dude,just as Anlun intended :smitten:

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18 PM »
they look amazing, youve done a cracking bit of preperation there for the final finish, ive been filing out some bad marks off my cranks the last 2 nights and it aint easy..top work mate :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anlun Aero crank resto . big up 2 Paul at custom colour

gfxgfx
gfx gfx