gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 09:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone else ever get to a track....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone else ever get to a track....  (Read 435 times)

part time

Anyone else ever get to a track....
« on: May 24, 2011, 12:04 PM »
....just on a regular day/evening when there's no club events or racing or whatever on and there's a sprinkling of kids riding, you may have a resonably nice bike (in the kids eyes anyway) and semi fancy full face helmet and probably some gloves as well because you're scared of falling off, only to let them all down when they realise you are in fact rubbish and can't really ride for toffee?

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone else ever get to a track....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 12:18 PM »
PMPLMAO  :2funny: I'm sure there is many on here like that  :daumenhoch: I try and get over there when I think there is no-one around BUT there always is and when they see my Haro, they all start looking and thinking this guys gonna be good  :shocked:

Thats when I get my phone out and pretend I'm chatting for a minute, then turn round and leggitt  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:
BANNED

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 12:20 PM »
that acurately sums up myself my three friends and my son, that all ride weekly on a thursday night!!!!! We have all the kit and are shocking, but we are having a great laugh, i take an old ghetto blaster up and we pump out some old electro and make dicks of ourselves its awesome

part time

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 12:25 PM »
I use the lad to hide behind, he's seven  :-[
Bottling it isn't an option though really, what sort of example would I set him if I cried off back to the car because there were people there?

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 12:31 PM »
 :2funny:  :2funny: When my m8's are with me its totally different story as we can take the p**s out of each other  :LolLolLolLol:

Just not when I'm on me jaxsy  :-[   :shocked: ;D

Jaymz, where bouts the sunny UK are you ??? I'm Kingston, Surrey  :coolsmiley:
BANNED

curtispro

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 12:18 PM »
Love it, and I can relate to that  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I take my 3 boys to club nights and racing on the weekends and I am itching to have a roll round but keep making excuses (there's no room for my bike on the car!!!!) I am going to have to take the Curtis out soon though and blow off some cobwebs as riding around the village bunny hopping curbs just isn't cutting it  :2funny: I need to go when there is absolutely no body around though as I will be doing the pretend phone call trick as well :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:21 PM by curtispro »

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 01:00 PM »
:2funny:  :2funny: When my m8's are with me its totally different story as we can take the p**s out of each other  :LolLolLolLol:

Just not when I'm on me jaxsy  :-[   :shocked: ;D

Jaymz, where bouts the sunny UK are you ??? I'm Kingston, Surrey  :coolsmiley:

Im in sleepy Herefordshire, farmer country!!

@ Glen I bought a new school and my riding is going from strength to strength, I think part of it is im not afraid to break the bike anymore!!

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 12:56 PM »
:2funny:  :2funny: When my m8's are with me its totally different story as we can take the p**s out of each other  :LolLolLolLol:

Just not when I'm on me jaxsy  :-[   :shocked: ;D

Jaymz, where bouts the sunny UK are you ??? I'm Kingston, Surrey  :coolsmiley:

Im in sleepy Herefordshire, farmer country!!

@ Glen I bought a new school and my riding is going from strength to strength, I think part of it is im not afraid to break the bike anymore!!
Shame bro, we could've met up and had a bash on the bowls for a laff  :daumenhoch:
It's true that you do not want to bash ya old school ride too much but for me its more about will hold out after all this time  ;D and the fact I'm probably 4 stone heavier and if I done serious damage would be off work and have 2 very young girls and a wifey to support  :coolsmiley:

Was thinkin' of gettin' a new school ride just to try things out too  :coolsmiley:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:59 PM by Londonhellboy »
BANNED

part time

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 02:50 PM »
Maybe I ought to go and ride the old Redline a bit and then get back on the New School to appreciate it a bit more.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone else ever get to a track....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx