gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 04:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  New Skate Park - Newbury, Berkshire (pics)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Skate Park - Newbury, Berkshire (pics)  (Read 15484 times)

SaMAlex

Re: New Skate Park - Newbury, Berkshire (pics)
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 09:01 PM »
Man that first pic those banks look really really vert........ ??? 

Yeah, they are very steep. That is the deep end of the bowl and it is like riding a 6ft deep vert bowl  :shocked:

Nana

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 09:03 PM »
Man that first pic those banks look really really vert........ ??? 

Yeah, they are very steep. That is the deep end of the bowl and it is like riding a 6ft deep vert bowl  :shocked:

Yeah looks scarey ......bet there a lot of skin on that section :-\

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 04:08 PM »
Fcuk scooters!

They should be gathered up and burnt

Do the kids not realise how shit bmx tricks look on the stoopid things, not to mention what a nob they look riding em!

All the parks in cornwall are infested with em, no manners or etiquette... Get outa my fooking way... Grrr!

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Lee's going to twat you over the head....with his scooter next time he see's you Mark :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 04:49 PM »
Fcuk scooters!

They should be gathered up and burnt

Do the kids not realise how shit bmx tricks look on the stoopid things, not to mention what a nob they look riding em!

All the parks in cornwall are infested with em, no manners or etiquette... Get outa my fooking way... Grrr!

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Lee's going to twat you over the head....with his scooter next time he see's you Mark :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol:

Go to Newquay Gaz, trust me you'll feel the same you can't even walk the streets... they're fooking everywhere...  >:D

2 minutes turkish...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  New Skate Park - Newbury, Berkshire (pics)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx