gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 07:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Chromers visit 2 day 2 check me bits ain't been nicked !!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chromers visit 2 day 2 check me bits ain't been nicked !!!!!!  (Read 585 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
My chromers has an F&F of mine 2 do so popped into day cos I had some news in the paper that they had been broken into and had £50000 of brass parts nicked  :shocked: Was worried that my F&F if it was in its copper state might have gone  ??? But lazy gits ain't even stripped it yet  :tickedoff: So gave them the hurry up so was worth the visit 2 jolly them along. Ian who works there says the insurance will pay up no probs . But the prob they got is customers complete chrome sets of say an american car have gone  :shocked: They have got 2 source all new bits with the owners help . one set of rear lights alone 4 a cadilac is gonna cost £4000  :shocked: glad I'm not in there shoes trying 2 sort all that out. i'd got fookin mad if my stuff had gone off a car of mine.

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
Fookers are nicking all types of metals at the mo!!! I might be on my own here but all I here about is the pols nicking people tools / materials and metal materials off jobs and private dwellings..O and jobs
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:41 PM by POOCH »
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
At least they ain't nicked your stuff Bud :)......Where are about is the chromers is it in the midlands area fella?.......And are they any good.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:16 PM by nigelb »

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
At least they ain't nicked your stuff Bud :)......Where are about is the chromers is it in the midlands area fella?.......And are they any good.

Leave the OG chrome on those cranks Nigel........ :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :LolLolLolLol:
Still limping......

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
It's my super pro's Spen that need doing,there fooked mate.

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
the factory next door to me has been done over 4 times last year for his steel and copper insurance will not cover him now. we get about 6 lots of knocks on the door everyday asking if we have any scrap it does me head in

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Chromers is in Walsall and there work is brilliant  ;) A.C.F. Howells if u wanna look them up , in Croft Street

Offline Nigelb

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Someone recommended Howells in Walsall, i'm only in Sutton Coldfield but they were really expensive i only wanted some rims and hubs doing, would have cost me nearly £200 :(

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Chroming ally is expensive where ever u get it done . Its a long process 2 do correctly

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
glad your bits were safe steve :) :Great_Britain:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Re: Chromers visit 2 day 2 check me bits ain't been nicked !!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 09:46 PM »
And me  8) Fookin rare frame set from the look of it  ::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Chromers visit 2 day 2 check me bits ain't been nicked !!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx