gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 12:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Saturday Family ride out
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saturday Family ride out  (Read 575 times)

curtispro

Saturday Family ride out
« on: May 09, 2011, 03:16 PM »
We had to go and deliver a load of leaflets on Sat morning in aid of the proposed local BMX pump / practice track and I thought that I would attach the old trailer to Mrs Curtispro's replica FST  :LolLolLolLol:,

she didn't like the seat as it "looked" painful  :2funny: so a quick hunt in the shed and a swap over and the six of us were ready

She only got as far as our friends around the corner who just happened to have had the vino out and her riding was over, thus leaving the other 3 boys and me to deliver the leaflets, but now we know that it can be done she's got no excuse for joining in on the summer cruises and the 9 month old was lovin it  :daumenhoch:

Before anyone says I know I have got to change those god awful "pink" tyres for some skin walls but my spending has been capped for a bit  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: Saturday Family ride out
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:12 PM »
love it, i regularly trek my 4 kids out on their bikes, shame i cant get my missus to ride :( the kids nag her so badly as well

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 04:15 PM »

LOL - Cool  :daumenhoch:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03 PM »
Sweet!  Who cares about the tyre colour, you're all out riding yer bikes  :4_17_5:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:14 PM »
Great getting the family out on the BMX's...  My daughter (7) winges that we go to far but she loves it :daumenhoch:

It was a lovely day for it aswell  :smitten:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 06:14 PM »
Nothing better than family time  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 07:22 PM »
Nice one  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 08:14 PM »
How easy are those trailers to hook up? Never thought of hooking one up to an old school bmx  ??? Any Mods required  ???
I think my 10 month old would love that ! :smitten:

curtispro

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:24 PM »
How easy are those trailers to hook up? Never thought of hooking one up to an old school bmx  ??? Any Mods required  ???

No mods needed, I just bolted the bracket behind the left hand side rear stunt peg, or if no stunt peg I would have used the wheel nut, rides really well too. :daumenhoch:

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 11:45 AM »

No mods needed, I just bolted the bracket behind the left hand side rear stunt peg, or if no stunt peg I would have used the wheel nut, rides really well too. :daumenhoch:

You got any idea wot gearing you were using to pull that puppy  ??? ;D

curtispro

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37 PM »

42 -16 I think, I wasn't riding it so don't know if it was any good, may explain why she stopped off for vino after only a few hundred yards  :2funny:

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 01:51 PM »

42 -16 I think, I wasn't riding it so don't know if it was any good, may explain why she stopped off for vino after only a few hundred yards  :2funny:

:shocked: Must have been like a hamster on a wheel  ;D

curtispro

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 02:17 PM »

:shocked: Must have been like a hamster on a wheel  ;D

That's probably why she needed a drink  :LolLolLolLol: I must admit it does peak out a little quickly  :2funny: but its a good gearing for towing the little one around  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Saturday Family ride out

gfxgfx
gfx gfx