gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 03:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Bmx refunds off ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bmx refunds off ebay  (Read 1038 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Bmx refunds off ebay
« on: May 08, 2011, 07:50 PM »
Anybody had 2 go through this ? Looks like i am going 2 have 2  :rant: How is it?  :tickedoff: Do u get ur cashola back ok ?  :knuppel2:

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
Re: Bmx refunds off ebay
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 08:50 PM »
Yeah I won a set of z rims
The seller then disappeared after I had paid

I reported it to ebay after nothing for two weeks
They investigated and gave me a full refund and  a fiver good will

Rather of had the z rims but at least I wasn't out of pocket  :daumenhoch:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 09:03 PM »
    No problem  , i paid £195 early December , had loads of bull shit emails saying the item was sent with so n so ,,,,,,,, bollocks no they didn't  :knuppel2:  emailed them stating clearly and polite the facts ,  gave them more chances , and more , but you must keep it polite even if you want to rip their head off  :LolLolLolLol: as ebay always check whats been said , i've had to go through this shit 4 times in 6 months , i must be drawn to idiots  :LolLolLolLol: but i always got a refund ,so happy days ,  just follow each step and you'll be fine

Darren  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 09:35 PM »
 :daumenhoch: Glad, thanks guys  ;)

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 09:41 PM »
Yeah I won a set of z rims
The seller then disappeared after I had paid

I reported it to ebay after nothing for two weeks
They investigated and gave me a full refund and  a fiver good will

Rather of had the z rims but at least I wasn't out of pocket  :daumenhoch:

I'd forgotten about those Zeds Kev - shame they didn't turn up mate, but good that you got refunded  ;)

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:43 AM »
only thing to remember with ebay if the seller sends you a partial refund you cannot reopen the case a lot of sellers are doing this at the minute they overcharge for postage and say they will refund the difference when they post. when they refund in ebays eyes it is a partial refund and you cannot open a case.

madferret

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 12:53 PM »
i had to give a refund to someone who i sold a set of pink brakes too they said they never recived them but my return address was on the parcel and my works address was on the parcel tape i had proof of postage but still had to refund them  :-\

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 06:14 PM »
Just had all my funds back so I'm a happy buddy  ;) Can I leave them negative feeback without them retaliating and ruining my feedback ? Or is it just best left alone ?

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 06:35 PM »
Just had all my funds back so I'm a happy buddy  ;) Can I leave them negative feeback without them retaliating and ruining my feedback ? Or is it just best left alone ?

I would either leave him positive as you have your money back or just leave it as is.

He must have given you the refund without ebay intervention so over a fair seller??

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 06:58 PM »
Nope ebay refunded me he never made any contact after i payed up  :knuppel2:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 07:00 PM »
Nope ebay refunded me he never made any contact after i payed up  :knuppel2:

I would negative feedback him then  :daumenhoch:

if he gives it you back you can follow it up with comments :4_17_5:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 11:36 PM »
you haven't been able to neg a buyer for ages.
ding dong

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 12:05 AM »
I think it is a terrible ebay ruling that does not allow the seller to leave negative feedback for buyers :(

Totally one way traffic.......there are too many ebay buyers out there that use the threat of negative feedback to claim a partial refund even when there is nothing wrong with the product that the seller has sold.

......sorry Animal, not directed at you in any way shape or form, but I thought I would put me slant on things after a buyer effectively threatened me that unless I gave him some money back, negative feedback would be left >:(

Glad everything worked out for you :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 10:30 AM »
I sold a Specialized Allez sport in rare black on fleabay. The buyer asked what size frame so I sized it according to how you would traditionally do it. He was happy and bought and collected the bike. £900 bike for £350. It was mint and top spec. 4 days later, he mailed me saying he wanted full refund and the frame was too big. I measured 52cm. He was 6ft 2".
Specialized measure their frames according to parts fitted from the factory I later found but the bike I had was a shop display with top spec equipment. The frame turned out to be 54cm. 2CM BIGGER. He threatened court action as I had stated in my advert that it was 52cm. Full refund had to be given.
It was a load of grief over 2cm that easily accomodated him as I am only 5ft 8". I could only assume he found a cheaper version. I dont mind as I later sold it for £450. He left me negative feedback even though I fully refunded and I could not leave anything even after his abhorrent behaviour towards a genuine seller.

The story is:- He was a t*sser, dont advertise item unless your 100% sure of details and the Ebay laws are only auction laws. Not upholdable in a court of law, even if the item is second hand  ;)
BANNED

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 11:38 PM »
But, nobody gave shit sellers negs because of retaliation. That's how certain sellers got such high feedback in the firstplace. Feedback doesn't mean shit. Somebody can have 99% and 50 bad deals in the last week, as long as they come through on enough to get a higher percentage on positives. A lot of these high volume sellers have hundreds and hundreds of bad deals, but eBay make a fortune off their deals so they turn a blind eye.
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Bmx refunds off ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx