gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 04:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how rare are lime green acs z rims
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how rare are lime green acs z rims  (Read 3833 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
how rare are lime green acs z rims
« on: May 06, 2011, 11:55 PM »
went round someone i know the other day who has quite a few bmx's all generally a bit rough and he had some lime green z rims with lime green acs  hubs the rims were a bit faded but not bad nick on a raleigh burner  i asked if he's sell em and he said that that bike was sentimental so wasn't selling it, i have never seen any has any one else they were not dyed ,

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: how rare are lime green acs z rims
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 12:01 AM »
They are kicking about badbaldie has a set on one of his bikes and they are not to faded either :daumenhoch:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 08:01 AM »
I've only ever seen 2 sets of NOS green Z's come up for sale and both from the US and I missed them both by 1 bid.
dib dobs if you get them :LolLolLolLol:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 10:24 AM »
A friend of mine has a set of n.o.s lime Z Rims with lime Z hubs......... hmmmm they are yummy. I think they are a little later though maybee 1986 ish, like these..

1986 n.o.s "Fred Blood" signiture editions with n.o.s z hubs  :smitten:

Si.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 04:26 PM »
Those Fred Blood ones are more Turquoise than Green, they did do a proper green set.

Si, if you mate wants to get rid of those crappy old NOS Fred Blood Zs ( :LolLolLolLol:) let me know mate, i would be very interested.

Cheers
Adam

ThisBitterPill

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51 PM »

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 07:55 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) yep thats the colour these had ascs z hubs what i saw but the colour is that they looked really good in the flesh

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 08:21 PM »
Ohhhhh then Freds  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:4_17_5:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 11:04 PM »
like these  ;)

**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 09:31 AM »
Those Fred Blood ones are more Turquoise than Green, they did do a proper green set.

Si, if you mate wants to get rid of those crappy old NOS Fred Blood Zs ( :LolLolLolLol:) let me know mate, i would be very interested.

Cheers
Adam

Sorry Adam, I dont think I explained myself properly. My freind has the proper lime ones........The Fred Bloods are mine  :D, and no your not having them you greedy little pig, youve already got way to much nice stuff  ;D

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 09:46 AM »
Sorry Adam, I dont think I explained myself properly. My freind has the proper lime ones........The Fred Bloods are mine  :D, and no your not having them you greedy little pig, youve already got way to much nice stuff  ;D
[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment pal :LolLolLolLol:
I desperatrely need those Fred Blood Zs, I haven't got a frameset for them yet or any componets or even any idea of what i would put them on but i do know that they they would be the centre piece of a stunning build and therefore I need them so badly and much more than you. You don't deserve them, I do. :LolLolLolLol:
What have you got them on at the moment?
Cheers
Adam

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 09:55 AM »
Thanks for the compliment pal :LolLolLolLol:
I desperatrely need those Fred Blood Zs, I haven't got a frameset for them yet or any componets or even any idea of what i would put them on but i do know that they they would be the centre piece of a stunning build and therefore I need them so badly and much more than you. You don't deserve them, I do. :LolLolLolLol:
What have you got them on at the moment?
Cheers
Adam
[/quote]

:2funny:.....

I originally bought them for my 1985 neon blue Haro sport but when they arrived the colour was just to out so I settled for lime green tuffs. So now they are just an object that I masterbate over every now and then :-*. The problem is that no other components come in the same colour so what do you do with them apart from a custom build which I dont want to do really  :-\ Ive only seen one other set and that was on a Kuwahara Exerbitionist and he made that work if I remember rightly. Infact its probebly in the museum somewhere, give me a minute.............

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 10:05 AM »
Meanwhile back at the ranch.............................I think your'e right, they are crap rims and would look crap on anything so you should dump them mate, they're no good, However, in order to recycle as much as possible in our cluttered world you should sell them to me for £20, just to cover your petrol when you deliver them to me :LolLolLolLol:

What are you riding on the London ride?, why don't you ride Micks Aero? :LolLolLolLol:

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Meanwhile back at the ranch.............................I think your'e right, they are crap rims and would look crap on anything so you should dump them mate, they're no good, However, in order to recycle as much as possible in our cluttered world you should sell them to me for £20, just to cover your petrol when you deliver them to me :LolLolLolLol:

What are you riding on the London ride?, why don't you ride Micks Aero? :LolLolLolLol:

Nipple  :LolLolLolLol:

Here that Kuwahara........

And heres the Haro sport that I was gonna put them on but didnt......

And some other toss for you to look at.......

:2funny:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 10:15 AM »
That Kuwahara is gorgeous, is that your TA you had on the last ride?, are your Zs for sale?, are your Graphites for sale?, if they are original Green tuffs and not new ones are they for sale?, is your Forklifter for sale and is your DP for sale? and what do you mean by 'Greedy'?

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 10:23 AM »
That Kuwahara is gorgeous, is that your TA you had on the last ride?, are your Zs for sale?, are your Graphites for sale?, if they are original Green tuffs and not new ones are they for sale?, is your Forklifter for sale and is your DP for sale? and what do you mean by 'Greedy'?

:LolLolLolLol: :2funny:......You are a funny f*cker Adam  ;D

1. Agreed that Kuwahara is georgeous
2. Yes that is the TA I had on the last ride ( looking how it does when its sitting on carpet )  :D
3. No my Zs are not for sale
4. The graphites ar'nt for sale
5. They are 1985 n.o.s lime tuffs and they are not for sale
6. The n.o.s forklifter isnt for sale
7. The DP is not for sale

But my nan's arse hole is... £29.78 per hour. Not quite n.o.s though :-\

Sean 2000

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 04:14 PM »
I had a set off those with the green ACS hubs on my gen 1 haro back in 85, i swapped them for green tuffs with somebody at ROM.  :-[

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 08:01 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: :2funny:......You are a funny f*cker Adam  ;D

1. Agreed that Kuwahara is georgeous
2. Yes that is the TA I had on the last ride ( looking how it does when its sitting on carpet )  :D
3. No my Zs are not for sale
4. The graphites ar'nt for sale
5. They are 1985 n.o.s lime tuffs and they are not for sale
6. The n.o.s forklifter isnt for sale
7. The DP is not for sale

But my nan's arse hole is... £29.78 per hour. Not quite n.o.s though :-\

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how rare are lime green acs z rims

gfxgfx
gfx gfx