gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 03:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  cranks details please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: cranks details please  (Read 1432 times)

motomagII

cranks details please
« on: May 14, 2011, 07:31 PM »
whats all you rasce guys using for crankage please
i weant summat light strong and smooth
got set of xt on one bike they are good but whats the other options

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: cranks details please
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:37 PM »
 :) DXRs,Saints,RaceFace,Funn,loads to choose from as long as you go for single ring/68-73mm BB.The new Profile with EX-type bb and spider looks good too :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 07:40 PM »
Full Ti Profiles with external (doesnt have to be profile) BB (steel frame) or DXR (Alloy/ti frame ONLY- THEY LOOK SHITE ON STEEL FRAMES-FACT) or Saint I suppose, though you have to fiddle to get the the chainline right..... Get yer wallet out Greg  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

motomagII

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 08:56 PM »
wallets out si just donmt know what i want to buy lol

the xts are mega light spin really smooth and are solid really like em.but i am asking whats better if there is owt and whats lightest weight wise and best value for my hard earned dosh .
i can see on ebay there slx dxr etc etc but dont have clue which are better other than trying to say the more they cost the better they are lol
and yes they are right twat to set up too

bof

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 10:12 PM »
Greg dxr's are the simplest thing on earth to set up, they are bmx specific and the chainline should be spot on and they very strong and far more attractive than steel cranks that where designed for stu thompson when he was in high school, beware of outboard bearings and profiles  :)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 08:07 PM »
Greg dxr's are the shittest thing on earth to look at on a steel frame but they are bmx specific and the chainline should be spot on and they very strong, its just a shame they are not as attractive as steel cranks that were crafted by Greek Gods, be in awe of outboard bearings and profiles  :)

Well said that man  :4_17_5:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

bof

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 01:12 PM »
 :knuppel2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  cranks details please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx