gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 11:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Its funny what crops up on the net when searching for things bmx related
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Its funny what crops up on the net when searching for things bmx related  (Read 461 times)

oldskooldayz

As the long title states

i was having a little browse regarding something i bought recently and what should appear but this little artical from just over a year ago

im sure most of you will have read it or that theres a thread about it here somewhere but just incase its not then take a peak   :daumenhoch:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/the-bmx-craze-is-sending-prices-over-the-moon-20100306-pptt.html

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
good read there.my god he must have some stuff if its worth $300,000 ausd :shocked:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
The guys a fake, he has been proven to have bought most if not all of his stuff in the last couple of years; there's a very long thread about it over on OZBMX.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

oldskooldayz

The guys a fake, he has been proven to have bought most if not all of his stuff in the last couple of years; there's a very long thread about it over on OZBMX.

thats a shame its was a interesting little story as well ( anything to get a bit of attention )  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:

thats a shame its was a interesting little story as well ( anything to get a bit of attention )  :LolLolLolLol:

Yeah, unfortunately it was just that; a story  ::).  He buys stuff by the container load in the US, ships it over and then sells it on.  I guess that does not make for such an interesting article n the papers!

Better to crash and burn than fade away

oldskooldayz

By the container load  :shocked:

very true not such an interesting story but it would have been interesting if a TV crew showed up at his door with camera's rolling for a name and shame on live TV  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
a good advert for os bmx tho none the less
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Its funny what crops up on the net when searching for things bmx related

gfxgfx
gfx gfx